Chapter 5

(this is for seacreatures459 thank you for the help and support)

"Sooooo... Can I get a sticker?"
Percy was bored, as you might've found out from that question. Anyway, the Avengers had taken them into some room which, using his powers, he deduced as an 'interrogation room' which is SO cliche! Then, they asked questions, which were pretty blunt like, "did you kill people' or 'are you a terrorist?' Shit like that.

"What? Percy, why? Just...you know what? Not even gonna go there." Luke sat down next to him with a hand on the bridge of his nose.
"Well, you 2 definitely aren't terrorists, that's for sure, and no, you can't have a sticker...Tony, no" Steve's exasperated response came. (Tony still proceeded to give Percy the sticker, it was a glittery unicorn sticker)
"Can we go home now?!" Luke snapped.
"No, you will stay in Stark's tower until we deem it ok for you to return." Eyepatch snapped right back.
"Wait WHAT?! Are you SERIOUS?! I JUST memorized the layout of MY OWN house, now I gotta remember a whole freakin' TOWER?!" Percy exclaimed, frustrated.
"Sorry?"
"Steve, not helping."
Steve blushed and looked down...captain America BLUSHED AND LOOK—ok, moving on.

TBC...

A/N:
Alright, it's really short but, like I said, I don't know what to write. But I did come up with this... even though it took me forever...BUT IT STILL EXISTS SO JUST SHUT UP! Anyway, so, I am sorry, but my updating will be pretty sporadic and inconsistent. Another thing, y'all should listen to the song "The Fighter" by Gym Class Heroes (feat. Ryan Tedder) it's a good song, but also, it reminds me of Percy, completely and utterly, tell me if you agree. Anyway, ima go sleep, thanks for reading. Also, thank you for all the support, you guys are why I'm continuing with this book.

~Fluffy