Chapter 8

"Luke. They have a pool. A fucking POOL! And it's indoors!"
Percy came skipping into the main room where Luke was sitting on the sofa, watching TV.
"That's nice, hun. Come look at this, there's a bunch of hot ass men, shirtless for no reason on the TV. Like, what have we been missing out on all this time?!" Luke never broke eye contact with the screen as he held his arms out for Percy. Percy cuddled up to hi boyfriend, "Oh dam. They are hot, aren't they?" Percy just sat there, admiring his boyfriend as Luke quietly described the people on the TV, not that Percy was listening.

Then people came in.

First it was tony, who was way too tired due to it being morning. He went straight to the kitchen not even noticing the demigods on the sofa. Next was Natasha, who just looked at them then the tv then back at them. She laughed under her breath and sat down, messing with one of her knives.
Next was Steve and Bucky. They were having a deep conversation about cereal (don't ask, I've no idea where this is going) when they walked in. They sat down.

Then came Thor. He was finally back on Earth so this is his first time actually seeing the demigods (aka I forgot I never added him, oof). Thor walked in, heading towards the kitchen, walking past the demigods. He spared them a quick glance then kept going. And then he was hit with a realization.
"Wait...WHAT?!" Thor scrambled back in front of the demigods, blocking their view of the screen, breaking them from their trance.
"Why are there 2 heroes in our living quarters dear son of Stark?"
Tony looked up from his 3rd cup of coffee, "Wha?"
"Why, Perseus Jackson, it is my dearest pleasure to meet you," Thor got on a knee, (will you marry me? Tf? No, no. I'm sorry, continue with the actual story) " We have heard so many tales of you and your bravery. I do so envy the love you have found with your dearest Son of Castellan!"
Percy looked like a dear in headlights. Luke wasn't much better. "Uuuh, pardon us for a sec, yeah?" Luke grabbed Percy's and Thor's hand and arm respectively, dragging them to another room.
"What the fuck?" Luke deadpanned as he turned around. He glanced over at Percy to see he still looked surprised and horrified in the same moment. He placed his hand on Percy's shoulder, rubbing his arm and linking their hands together. Thor deemed this a good time to answer, "I apologize for spooking you, I just couldn't contain my excitement! I've always wanted to meet you, Perseus!" Thor's eyes sparkled. He looked like a kid meeting Santa. Percy rubbed the back of his neck with his free hand.
"I-uh, what!" Percy exclaimed. The boyfriends stared, astonished, at Thor,
"You're Perseus Jackson! You're stories of your heroic deeds and immense bravery are told all throughout Asgard! Oh goodness, Loki is gonna be so jealous!" Thor, honest to gods, looked like a little kid in a candy shop. Percy rubbed his brow. "Well, uh, nice to meet ya, I guess. Listen. They can't know that we are demigods. Please." Thor looked confused, " Well why not? You're a hero!"
"Exactly. I'm a demigod. They can't know. Just," Percy seemed to deflate, "please." Thor and Luke looked at Percy. Thor seemed to contemplate for a moment, looking sad. "Of course, dear heroes. Your secrets are safe with me." Thor turned to leave, glancing back for a second, then leaving.
"Hey, are you ok?" Luke looked back at his boyfriend, squeezing his hand. Percy looked lost in thought for a moment before he spoke, "Do you think they miss us?" Percy looked Luke in the eyes. His shining with unshed tears. Luke melted, "Oh love." Luke wrapped his arms around Percy, placing a sod kiss on his head. "Who cares what they think, yeah? They kicked us out. As long as I have you I couldn't be happier." Luke took Percy's face in his hands, looking him in the eyes, " I love you. So much. I wouldn't be here without you and I am so thankful for that. For you." Luke kissed him sweetly on the lips. They stood there, basking in each others presence.

"We should go back in." Luke looked down, answering his boyfriend with a kiss on the head, "of course, darling."

A/N:
Yooooooooo. I actually posted a chapter!! I'm legit in ELA and i decided I really wanted to write. I'm in That mood...lol.
Anyway! I hope you enjoyed the chapter, please, post comments! I love reading them. And thank you guys for all the support! I'm glad y'all have been patient and that you guys are enjoying this shit show of a fanfic.
Anyway,

Till next time!
~Phoenix