Chapter 3

⚠️ WARNING: SENSITIVE TOPICS ARE MENTIONED IN THIS CHAPTER!! IF EASILY TRIGGERED OR THESE KINDS OF THING TRIGGER YOU, STOP READING IMMEDIATELY, I WANT YOU ALL SAFE!!! Please.

(Activate sponge-bob voice)~1 year later~

"Luke?! Have you seen the keys? I can't find them and I have a meeting soon!"
"Their in the drawer in the mud room!"
"Ok! Thanks!!"
A year. A whole year it's been since they had to completely change their lives. Their 'friends' didn't care when they found out, just said 'sorry' and 'good luck' then booted them out as well. Sally and Paul were killed, along with Percy's unborn sister, that hit Percy hard. Ever since Percy was not ok, mentally. Luke had walked in on Percy cutting himself and forced him to see someone to get help. He also promised to stop cutting. He was diagnosed with depression, and later some severe separation anxiety. That was difficult, Luke left for 10 minutes and Percy hadn't known, ended up having a panic attack.

They both got jobs. Luke is a gym teacher at the local high school, and Percy is a marine biology teacher, at the same high school. All his supplies are in brail. They both love their jobs, especially since their together, and meet with each other often.

It was just another normal day, they had the day off and Luke was currently at the store, sending messages to Percy every 10 minutes, (they have phones, monsters haven't gone after them sines they were banished, it wiped their scents) it's a reassurance for them both. Percy was just leaving the kitchen, when he there was a knock on the door. He froze, "Who is it?!" He yelled. They knocked again. He made his way to the door, gracefully avoiding chairs and tables in the way. He opened the door when he was suddenly pinned to the wall behind him, he released a faint grunt when his back hit the wall.
"What the HELL?!"
"Who do you work for?" A female voice questioned, digging her forearm deeper into his chest. "Uuuh? The high school? Who are you?! Why are you in my apartment?!" He yelled, frantic at this point. He was starting to panic, which wasn't good. "Who. Do. You. Work for?!" The woman asked again, pronouncing each word precisely." Look lady, I don't know who you are, but can you please get off, i can't breath!" Percy stated, starting to hyperventilate, wishing Luke was home. "Wait. How do you not know who we are?! We're like, FAMOUS?!" Another person exclaimed, make this time. "I can't see you people, I'm BLIND." That got the person off. Percy made a bee-line for the couch, running into stuff due to his incoming panic attack.
"Hello? PERCY!!" Luke exclaimed, seeing his frantic boyfriend, not even caring about the other strangers in the room.
"Hey, hey, hey. It's ok. I'm here, not going anywhere. Ok? Just calm down, you need to breath with me, Percy." Luke soothed, placing Percy's hand on his chest and breathing deeply, he continued till Percy calmed down.
"What just happened?" Another person asked, clearly confused by the scene in front of him. "AGH!!! Oh my gods! What are you people doing in our house?!" Luke asked, startled.
"Look, we don't want any trouble, but we need you to come with us, we're the avengers."
"The Who-what-now? I'm sorry, but I don't think I'm going ANYWHERE with the people who just sent my boyfriend into a PANIC-ATTACK!!" Luke fumed, pissed. Percy whimpered from his lap.
"Ok, we deserve that. I'm Steve, by the way."
"Natasha." The girl who pinned Percy exclaimed, "Clint."
"Tony Stark. Although, you probably already know that." Sunglasses said with a smirk.
"Ok, cool, thanks for the names, but please explain why you are all BREAKING AND ENTERING?!"
"We need to take you 2 in. We don't want any harm. We also didn't know he was blind. We thought you were dangerous, sorry." Steve mumbled.
"Where do we need to go?" Percy whispered, still cuddled up to Luke. Only Steve and Luke heard him.
"Avengers tower."
"Fine, just don't touch my boyfriend." Luke agreed, threateningly.

A/N:
Hey guys! Did you like the chapter? FINALLY!! The avengers are in the story!! Yay!👍🏻👍🏻🤗 'bout time. Anyway, I hope you're liking my story, I really enjoy writing it. Definitely makes me think. Well, comment... your favorite emojis. Mines the unicorn🦄 use it all the time.

Well, till next time!

~Fluffy