Chapter 6

...
I'm sorry? Just, enjoy this chapter. Please.

"Ya know, this place is actually pretty spacious." Percy looked in the direction of Luke's voice.
"Is it?"
"Yeah, it's actually like, huge. Although, there's 2 beds...twin beds." Percy burst out laughing at the disscontempt in Luke's voice. Luke is a cuddler. He lived for cuddles and if he didn't get them, he'd be in a mood all day the next day. Percy loves it though.
"Oh it'll be fine, we can just put the beds together. Anyway, where should I put my stu-" Percy was cut off by the door creaking open. In the doorway stood a kid about their age, short, curly brown hair, wearing a too-big, red t-shirt and skinny blue jeans.
"Hey, sorry, I just wanted to say hi. I heard there were new people, my age in the tower and just, ya know. So, uh, hi. I guess." The kid put a hand on his neck. Luke looked over at Percy, both lost at this point.
"Uuuhh. Hi? Who are you exactly?" Percy cocked his head to the side. Kinda looking like a puppy. Luke fell in love just a bit more.
"Oh right! Uh, I'm Peter! Nice to meet you!" The kid, Peter, held his hand out to Luke, who was closer to the door. Luke took it, "Nice to meet you, I'm Luke, this is Percy." Percy waved at the door, literally. The door which was wide open.
Silence.
"I'm not looking at you, am I." See, it was phrased as a question, but his tone was a statement. (Luke knows English and listened in class, HA!) Luke face palmed. Peter looked uncomfortable.
"Nope, not even close, hun." Luke deadpanned. He walked up to his boyfriend, took his head, and turned it a bit to be facing Peter.
Peter just watched, very confused.

TBC

A/N

Alright, this is a bit of a chapter I guess. They probably won't be very long from now on. I'm sorry. I do try. But hey! Character introduction! Thank you guys for all the support, it makes me so happy that at least some people are enjoying my work. Anyway, you might have noticed my username change. I decided to change it to PhoenixFeather002, so I'll just go by Phoenix from now on. Sorry for that confusion.
Anyway

Till next time,

~Phoenix