Chapter 4.

☾*✲⋆

               ☾*✲⋆.✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

-

I trashed around in Adan's grip until I got out, running forward until I fell to my knees near the edge, not caring if the ground scraped my knees that were now bloody, I didn't care about my damp hair nor did I care that tears were falling down my face in front of Adan.

I laid my hands on the ground as I leaned forward, hoping I would spot Stella somewhere but to no avail, the only thing I could see were the waterfalls and the way the moisture was hiding the water underneath.

"Help!" Layla suddenly cried out, snapping me out of my depressed state as I turned to her, still seeing her trapped in that sticky substance.

"I'll help." I pushed myself up and held my hand out, not caring how my voice cracked. "Water Laser.

My magic sliced through the sticky substance, freeing Layla who was about to fall but I caught her before she could. "Are you okay?"

"Don't ask me, are you okay?" Layla grasping my hands tightly. "You look like a mess."

I rose an eyebrow, eyeing the way her hair was damp too and how sweat was trickling down her face as small cuts lingered on her skin but soon my eyes softened. "I'm fine."

That's right, I should be fine, I shouldn't give up, after all Stella is too stubborn to die and I have hope- no I know that we will find her and I will do everything I can to.

In the corner of my eye I saw Bloom run to our side, a frown on her face, I gave her a questioning look, wondering what's going on with her recently. 

Suddenly I felt this piercing headache, letting out a groan as I was about to fall to my knees but Adan wrapped an arm around my waist as I unwillingly turned back to my normal form.

"[Name].." Adan breathed out, pulling me closer while looking back at me with such worry. "Are you okay?"

I flashed him a small reassuring smile. "I just need to recover my Winx." 

"What happened to Brandon?" Layla asked, tilting her head to the side in a questioning manner.

Before I could say anything, I heard a loud scream and I stiffened at that, the voice all too familiar, I turned around and ran back to the edge. "It must be Stella, she's still down there!"

"Stella!" Bloom called out, her voice echoing through the cave but we didn't receive a reply back.

"Can you fly us down?" Sky asked us with a hopeful look, both Adan and him worried about Brandon and Stella.

"I'm still out of Winx." Bloom shook her head, holding her hand out as she tried to use her magic but it immediately flickering until her magic disappeared again. "This place has drained all of my magic."