Chapter 3.

Finally, all of us arrived on the planet Earth and in a town called Gardenia, we all dragged our luggage towards Bloom her front porch and rang the doorbell, the door opened and so we burst inside.

"Hi!"

"Hello!"

"Heya!"

When Vanessa saw me her confused face turned into a lovingly smile, she walked up to me and pulled me in a warm hug. "It's so nice to see you again!"

"Oh hun, it's good to see you too." Vanessa then hugged Bloom. "What a nice surprise!" Mike got out of his chair and almost tripped over Stella's luggage.

"I've never seen so much luggage." Mike frowned.

"Dad!" Bloom grinned as she hugged him.

"So what brings you girls here?" Vanessa questioned.

I smiled, sheepishly. "Oh nothing really."

"We have to find this fairy and make the humans believe in magic." Stella added, she looked around the house. "This place could use a bit more color, if you'd like I can give you a free Stella makeover!"

"A fairy?" Vanessa repeated. "Here in Gardenia?"

"It's a girl who doesn't know that she's the Last Fairy on Earth." Flora explained.

"And she's in danger of being caught." I added on.

Tecna nodded. "Yeah, by four evil wizards, the sooner we get magic back on Earth the better."

"Bloom, girls." Vanessa smiled. "We're just so happy you're here to visit."

"Yeah." Mike agreed. "And after Kiko helps you move all your luggage we can spend some quality time together." Kiko looked at all the luggage in horror. "Just kidding Kiko."

Days flew by as we stayed at Mike and Vanessa's house, Mike didn't seem happy and I couldn't blame him, sharing a house with seven women plus Bloom's mom so eight can get kind of chaotic and tiring, all of us were hiding behind a wall as we heard the conversation between Mike and Vanessa, we all looked down in guilt and decided to look for jobs in town.

And so there we went.

"So does that mean that Mike and Vanessa want us out?" Stella questioned as she was holding a plate with drinks.

Musa shook her head. "No it doesn't Stella."

"Our mission here on Earth might take a long time." I noted. "We've got to be careful to not attract the attention of the wizards of the Black Circle." My eyes sparkled as I came up with an idea. "So let's behave like real humans." Everyone nodded in agreement and smiled at the idea.

I walked towards a table and gave the man the drink he ordered. "Thanks." The man said as he flashed me a smile, I smiled back politely.

Stella almost fell as she tried to walk around with the ice cream and drinks in her hand. "Watch out Stel!" I laughed and walked up to her to help. "We've got to help Mike and Vanessa financially to take the burden off of their shoulders."

"Yeah but this is way too difficult, I knew the word job wasn't going to lead to anything fun." She started walking but stepped on paper that was lying on the ground and tripped, the drinks were heading towards the customers.

My hands started glowing as I stopped the drinks from spilling all over the customers, the drinks were currently floating above them. "That was way too close."

Bloom grabbed my hand and shook her head. "We have to behave like humans remember?" I sighed and released my magic, all the drinks spilled all over the customer.