Chapter 17.

I looked at the ring around my finger as I walked outside only to be met with two little kids in front of the shop.

"Good morning miss [Name]!" Two kids greeted.

I bend down to their level and smiled softly at them. "Good morning to you too."

"My brother gave him too much chocolate!" The little girl rolled her eyes.

"She gave him a bath!" The boy accused.

"Calm down." I giggled. "I'm sorry to say but the shop is closed."

"But what do we do now?" The girl questioned.

I sighed in defeat when I saw their bummed looks, I gently picked the two pets up. "Give me a minute." I walked over to the reception where Bloom usually works, I placed them down on the counter. "How do you feel?" I would use my healing magic but if it isn't that concerning then I'm not using up my magic energy, the pet I asked whimpered. "Upset stomach." I hummed. "And you?" The squirrel showed off the amount of fluff in his fur. "Easy!" I snapped my fingers, summoning a medicine bottle. "this is for your stomach ache." I then turned to the squirrel pet, golden fairy dust coated my hand as I used my magic to get rid of the fluffiness. "Remember, magic isn't the solution to all our problems." The pets nodded, I picked them up and walked back to the kids outside, I gave them their pets. "Here they are, back to normal."

"How did you do that so fast?" The kids awed.

"It's my little secret." I whispered making them giggle. "Your pets love you so take good care of them, okay?"

"Yeah okay!" The girl agreed.

"Promise!" The boy smiled.

Moments later I successfully closed the shop and went back to the apartment where we're currently living, Kaida and the other pets surrounded me and snuggled up close making me smile as I entered.

"[Name], finally." Layla sighed in relief.

"You're so late." Flora frowned, looking at me in concern. "Are you okay? What happened?"

"Don't tell us." Stella spoke up before I could. "I bet it's some fascinating story about how a customer wasn't letting you close up the shop."

"Right as usual Stella." I chuckled.

"We'll get the full story later, right now we need to figure out the secrets of the White Circle." Musa wrapped an arm around me and led me to the computer where Tecna was calling with Miss Faragonda. 

"So sorry I'm late Miss Faragonda." I took the White Circle from my finger and placed it on the desk.

"I'm not the one you should be worried about, it's the Fairies of Earth." Miss Faragonda pointed out. "This is a crucial point in your journey and you need to make sure you see it through." Roxy joined our side, curiosity masked her expression.

"This is what the Book of Fairies says.." Tecna started. "'Tirnanog is a small Island off the coast of Ireland but it doesn't appear on any map."

"Exactly!" Miss Faragonda nodded. "On that Island you'll find the gate to reach Morgana, Queen of the Earth Fairies Realm."

"But then that means the Earth Fairies have been imprisoned by the Wizards." I summarized. 

"In their own realm." Musa added.

"That's horrible." Bloom gulped.

"Congratulations, you've figured it out, Winx." Miss Faragonda confirmed.

"That means Ogron and his Wizards defeated the Fairies then stole their magic powers." Flora gasped.

"All of this has to end." Roxy stated.