Chapter 15.

Today began by us being transported to Island Canavera, starting our mission immediately so we could find the objects that would form the key to lock the Legendarium.

"Winx check it out!" Stella beamed and pointed at the sea before us, the sea washing over the sand while palm trees decorated the place and the sun shining upon us. "not bad, sunshine, waves, sand!"

Flora giggled and twirled around. "These outfits are perfect for it Stel."

I looked down and admired my attire, I was wearing a blue summer dress that reached my thighs, decorated with violet flowers and ribbons, finished with summer heels that were blue with a violet flower on top of it.

"I feel like such a local." Musa grinned while admiring her outfit, having the same dress on except the color and design that was different.

"I do my best." Stella winked, having a smug look on her face, proud of her work.

"Look!" Bloom pointed upwards, grabbing our attention, we looked up to see a certain Red Fountain ship landing on the sandy ground in front of us. "Looks like we have company." 

"Let's go!" I immediately started running towards the ship, excited to annoy a certain someone, the boys walked out and I immediately launched myself on Natsu making him grumble under his breath. "Natsu!"

Natsu held onto my waist and pulled me off of him, smirking down at me because of the height difference. "Looks like someone missed me but can't say I blame you."

I glared at him, half heartedly. "Cut that out loser!"

He completely dismissed my lame insult, his eyes filled with curiosity. "How did the mission go?"

"I could've explained way earlier if I had your number." I rolled my eyes making him raise an eyebrow.

Natsu's lips curled up in a smirk. "If you wanted my number you could've said so."

"Since when have you gotten this flirty?" I scoffed, my eyes filled with amusement. "But yes I do want your number."

"Right." Natsu drawled, if you looked close enough you could see the small blush that coated his face but I'm blind, eventually he gave me his number and I immediately added him to my contacts before speaking up again.

"We found Eldora." I began explaining. "We have to find these weird objects that could form the key that could lock the Legendarium."

Natsu flashed me a lopsided grin, excitement filling his eyes. "If that could defeat the Trix, I'm in!"

"Easy there Natsu." Sky chuckled, wrapping an arm around Natsu's shoulder making him click his tongue in annoyance but didn't push him away.

"Natsu's right!" Brandon agreed, an excited smile adorning his face. "I'm in too."

"Brandon!" Stella wrapped her arms around Brandon. "You look so cute and beachy."

"Oh Stella." Daphne giggled until Thoren walked up to her making her blush.

"Okay Winx." I spoke up again as everyone gathered around me, I held my hands up as golden sparkles covered them until I summoned my wand that landed in my hands, my eyes slightly widened when it started glowing. "It's picking up something, the fantasy emerald must be close but definitely not on this beach."

"There's a cave called Bajo Mundo, according to legend it's where pirates hid an incredible treasure." Daphne explained making Bloom laugh.

"Pirates?" Bloom giggled. "Really?"

"Maybe that's where the emerald is." I nudged Bloom making her glare playfully at me before making my wand disappear with my magic. "Let's go."

And so we started walking to where this cave might be, I walked by Natsu's side as I couldn't help but keep glancing at him, the way the sun make his white hair glow, his piercing red eyes that look so comforting and the way he looks confident.