Chapter 23.

My eyes widened in disbelief, I even poured a lot of magic in my attack yet Rumpelstiltskin is still standing.

"The voice of a Fairy is just so fine." Rumpelstiltskin grinned, mockingly. "Luckily now it's mine."

"It.." Bloom gasped in shock. "It didn't work."

"Come on!" Layla spoke up, grabbing our attention. "There's no way Rumpelstiltskin can stand up to our convergence power."

"Let's give it a try then." I nodded and raised my glowing wand in the air. "Mythix Convergence!

Glowing lines connected our wands together and when we gathered enough Magic, we fired that amount of magic at Rumpelstiltskin but he created a shield that exploded and we got hit in the crossfire.

I felt tremendous pain as I collided with the hard ground, this Rumpelstiltskin guy is undefeatable and I knew that there was only one way to get Musa's voice back.

I placed my hand on the hard ground and tried to push myself up but it felt like all my strength left my body, my body was trembling in pain and it didn't help that Rumpelstiltskin was laughing at our demise.

"Silly silly Fairies." Rumpelstiltskin cackled, amused by how we were scattered on the ground, bloody and bruised. "Why can't you see, try as you might but you will never beat me."

"Our Magic.." Flora croaked, her voice strained. "It doesn't work at all."

"We can't give up.." I shook my head and pushed myself up, I stumbled a bit as I felt my vision turn black for a second, but I refuse to pass out, my vision soon cleared again so I fluttered my wings and flew up.

"You're right!" Layla agreed and joined my side, along with the others. "We haven't lost yet to one of the Trix's monsters and we are not about to start now."

Rumpelstiltskin shot us a bored look. "The Trix and I don't work as one, I'm in it alone and make my own fun."

"In that case, we should try and reason with him." I suggested, not to fond of the idea but our Magic don't seem to work on him so this would be our only choice and our best one.

"Now you're drumming to the beat in my head." Rumpelstiltskin smirked, delighted by my idea. "Let's strike a deal and put this thing to bed."

"[Name].." Flora trailed, furrowing her eyebrows. "Do you think this is a good idea?"

"How do we know he's not going to trick us again?" Layla added another question.

"I'm not sure but we need Musa's voice back, I promised because she's our best friend.." I sighed and landed on the ground, in front of Rumpelstiltskin. 

"You poor little girls, just trying to help a friend." Rumpelstiltskin snickered at the look of defeat on our faces. "Don't you worry, I'll give you what you need and that will be the end."

"Will it?" I asked, tilting my head in wonder and slight disbelief as he started walking back to his house. 

"I love getting what I want!" Stella beamed and just as she uttered those words, Rumpelstiltskin turned back to us.

"Then again." He began and pointed at the bottle. "This voice is quite valuable I'd say, I will need something from you before I give it away."

"But you stole-" Bloom was about to snap at him but I grabbed her arm, pulling her back and interrupted her before she could finish her sentence.

"This is the only way to save Musa." I frowned but flashed her a reassuring smile. "This is the only thing we can do."

"Righto." Rumpelstiltskin grinned at my response and gestured for us to follow him. "Follow me." We exchanged glances before following after him. "I need something special, something Magic, something rare like the ones in my collection that you see over there."