Chapter 10- Hopeless

-Flashback-

He took a step backwards to see if everything was laid out perfectly and right on that moment, the door from the bathroom opened. Severus smirked to himself and immediately approached the unknown woman who was dressed in merely a white towel under her armpits to keep her modesty even though she was going to lose it rather quickly.

Instead of announcing his own presence since she hadn't seen her yet, he gracefully draw closer to her until he was close enough to wrap his arms around her lithe body from behind. The woman yelped but relaxed in his embrace mere seconds later. Severus pushed away the hair and nuzzled his nose against the back of her neck where water droplets made her shoulders damp. He inhaled the maddening scent of that strawberry lotion she used after showering.

"Merlin, you smell amazing." She laughed shortly and squirmed in his arms when his hands started to wander over the curves of her hips covered with the towel.

"You're wearing too many clothes, darling." Luckily, the woman responded with the same kind of energy he was aiming for.

"Yeah, well what are you planning to do about it?" He growled dangerously and dug his fingers in her hips so that the small addicting laugh turned into a half muted moan.

"Let me hear those pretty noises. Don't be shy around daddy." She gasped when suddenly the towel disappeared from her body and she was left bare with nothing to cover up with except for the cold, dungeon air creeping over her moist skin. Almost on cue, the woman let out a harsh moan that made Severus chuckle. He began to kiss the neck wetly, which turned into licking and nipping until a fresh red mark was visible that would later turn into purple and blue bruise. The woman held onto Severus' elegant hands resting on her hips and let her head fall backwards on the shoulder, locks wet from the shower leaving a trail of dampness on his shirt.

He continued to search those specific spots on her collarbone and neck that made her moan but focused more on his hands tracing up and down her sides. One hand stayed firmly settled on her hip as the right one sneaked to the inside of the fleshy thigh.

"Don't play games," The woman said through her gasps, moans and occasional grunts. Regardless of her confession, Severus continued with teasing her thigh which made her spread her legs obediently in hopes of feeling the fingers on the spot she needed them the most. Severus' thumb 'accidentally' brushed over her clit, rubbing over it. The woman's knees nearly buckled and she had to grasp Severus' figure to keep her standing.

"Do you want to please me, darling? I bet you're really good at it since you're a huge cocksucker, you had a lot of practice. Do you wanna gag for mine as well?" He said with a seductive tone, lower than his usual voice and led her to the bed by standing in front of her and directing her backwards.

"Oh, please, daddy, let me serve you. I promise to be a good girl," And the back of her knees collided with the edge of the bed that sent her tumbling backwards with the mattress as a catching net.

Before the woman could process what happened, Severus yanked her ankle to attach it to a cuff. He did the same with the left ankle with a rope attached to the bedpost to spread her legs. He went over to the head and soon both of her wrists were tied above her head, spread as far as her legs went. He noticed the old and new scars on her wrist and tried to hide his sorrowful look. They hadn't done this before, it was new and he awaited her reaction to see if she agreed to doing this. She bit her lip in question but nodded and Severus sighed in relief while crawling over her body. Her back arched upwards from the mattress away and her breasts jiggled from the movement.

"Fuck me," She breathed, continuing to thrust up as best as she could. Severus smirked and spelled away his own clothes and his erection bobbed slightly. It was pointing up towards his stomach, the tip was red from anticipation and a pearl of precum was gathered at the head. The woman licked her lips unconsciously.