Chapter 23- Balance

A/N: I'm so sorry for not updating! I've been extremely stressed out these weeks and gosh I can't even explain it all. I hope you're all healthy and safe. Anyway, I decided to make it up to you by giving a smut scene. 

It was the pleasant sensation that woke her up the next morning. She still hadn't got over their conversation of last night but figured they both did their best and let it stand with that. It was still early as she could see no stray of sunshine through the thin curtains.

Y/N nearly wanted to extend her arm to see if Severus was still laying beside her but it became quite obvious that he was since she could feel a certain stiffness poking her lower back.

She stopped moving when he heard a soft rumbling coming from Severus who was obviously still sleeping, not aware of the slight jerking motions his hips made to rub his morning erection onto Y/N. She couldn't help herself so shifted back more, pushing her ass a bit up and feeling the hard cock pressing against her more.

The man behind her inhaled sharply, chest heaving, and this time he started to move on his own record since he lost his friction when Y/N stayed still and quiet. Y/N bit her lip to stop herself from making any sounds when Severus started rocking his hips more forcefully.

She could clearly feel the outline of his cock, the heat that it radiated. For a moment she was fooled that he was actually oblivious to what was happening until he laid an arm across her waist and rested his hand onto her stomach.

"You're awake, aren't you?" She whispered. Instead of answering, the blankets rustled behind her and suddenly a warm breath was ghosting over the shell of her ear.

"Sharp observation, Miss L/N." The low morning voice sent her whole body shuddering with arousal and she didn't have to feel down below to know how wet she was.

Before she could respond, before she could even open her mouth, Severus' free hand roamed over her shoulder to her neck and gripped the back of her hair in a tight grip.

Y/N couldn't help but gasp at the stinging pain in her scalp when the man twisted the locks in between his fingers and pulled it back slightly, forcing her to strain her neck to ease the tension.

She could look nowhere else but at the spot where the walls met the ceiling. Both of their breathing had become irregular, panting in the quiet bedroom as Severus continued thrusting his hips.

She flinched lightly when a sloppy kiss was placed upon her neck, followed by more open-mouth kisses. Y/N had to grab the blanket in her hands to keep herself from moving.

It wasn't a verbal order he had given her, but it was quite clear that he felt more possessive than ever and needed her to do what he commanded.

"You want this?" Y/N made a pathetic attempt at nodding with the fingers tightening a fraction in her hair.

"You're gonna have to work for it," Severus' voice muttered against her bare skin. She arched her back, not knowing whether she wanted to get away or closer to the heat.

"Show me that you want it." It was the last command she was gonna get, and she knew she had to work in order to actually have it. Unlike her, Severus had no trouble leaving himself in an aroused state and could easily walk away and leave her desperate if he wanted to.

Since Severus wouldn't even let her leave from the painful position she was in, she started working her hips backward. It seemed to provoke a reaction from Severus who's breathing gave him away, even the whine they would never call a whine gave Y/N more encouragement.

She wanted to try more teasing tricks but suddenly her hair was yanked and she was rolled fully onto her back.

Within one motion, Severus was hovering above her and her wrists were pinned above her head whilst he straddled her hips. A muttered spell, as impatient as he always was, discarded all their clothes to Merlin knows where.