Chapter 12- Change of roles

He stood there, glaring at Y/N. His right hand was leaning upon the arm of the sofa, making him lean a bit to make it less obvious he clearly needed that wheelchair or something to support himself since the strength hadn't fully returned. 

She stood in the doorway, completely frozen from shock and her lips parted slightly which reminded her to breathe. Once when she took a step forward, the door closed behind her and she suddenly felt trapt. She had no way to go, Severus would make sure of that even if the door hadn't closed. He would even use his advance that he was so powerful into using his wand on her in a harmless way, and Y/N couldn't stop someone so quick to deflect the curse. Severus' nostrils flared and for a second she thought she would truly get punched by him because he seemed so furious, but then she remembered he would never do that even in the heat of the moment. 

He could snap with his words, call her things that she would never get over with and not that that was any better than the other option, but it reassured her she wasn't going to get injured in that way.

"Sit," He demanded, but Y/N stood her ground.

"Why? You can just say what you have to say while standing. Or do you need a break from standing by yourself, too afraid to admit you need help?" She snapped at him. The alcohol was going to her brain and she was aware of it as well. Severus didn't flinch although his facial expression changed in the slightest. His mouth twisted in a malicious smirk and his jaw clenched at her words.

"You're too damn proud, Y/N. You should watch your fucking mouth if you want to live." Y/N stayed quiet and merely watched as he stumbled to the cabinet in the kitchen filled with liquor, practically dragging his legs with him rather ungracefully. Regardless, this was Severus and he managed to make it less difficult. 

As if he didn't even bother his pained legs, he didn't acknowledge the sharp stabs being there with every muscle movement. Y/N noticed it took a lot of energy but didn't offer help and instead seated herself on the sofa. She listened to the glasses clinking as he poured in a reasonable amount. Somewhere in the last couple of days, the poison had spread even more, or perhaps it was the stress like Poppy suggested, and his free movements made regression instead of improvement.

"You're delusional," He muttered once he grimaced at Y/N who sat on the couch and eyed the armchair farther away from it, a few steps. So he limped on until he sat and gave her the glass she took with hesitation.

"You're drunk anyway." Y/N shrugged and kept quiet while in reality, she wanted to scream and yell at him to say something.

"Why did you do it, needed some extra points? Wanted to laugh about it behind my back, mock me with your friends?" His voice rose with every word, harder but lower and: friends was pronounced like some sort of disease. She shivered at the level of cruelty and shook her head.

"No." Although she wanted to keep her voice to a whisper, something sweet and honey-coated, it came out snappish and mad. Severus barked a laugh and Y/N stood up. She couldn't handle seeing him like this anymore, couldn't handle the pain in her heart as she heard him talk about how he didn't believe her and didn't want to believe her. Was it a foolish idea in the first place, did they not fit together? Was he....disgusted with himself or with her?

"Sit down," He growled as he noticed her.

"It wasn't a joke, Severus. Why else would I stick to your side for fucking months while you were in a coma? Explain." Something in him filled with more rage and he stood up abruptly as well. Liquid sloshed over the edge and spilt over the carpet, but neither cared enough to say something about it.

"I didn't ask you to. Don't expect anything in return, I don't need your pity," He yelled. Y/N stepped towards him, only one step so that there was enough distance between them but not enough for him to not feel threatened.

"It's not pity, you selfish asshole! You loved me, and I loved you. I still do." Severus clenched his jaw as if he was trying to refrain himself from lashing out. Apparently, it didn't work, because the next thing she knew and Severus was marching to her. His pained legs were forgotten and pushed to the background when he took the last step towards her while she did her best to back up. Y/N couldn't look behind her and see where she placed her feet, afraid to lose Severus out of her eye and did her best to stay standing although she could feel herself shuffling backwards.

When she was almost against the wall with her back, Severus took one bigger step than the last and wrapped his long fingers around her throat. Not exactly wrapped around, more like firmly holding her neck and his fingers weren't entirely flattened out on her skin. Y/N subconsciously collided with the wall behind her and let out a sound of surprise. Her breathing quickened, and strange enough she could feel the small pulse deep down inside her. Like a small heart being misplaced, the pounding not stopping and merely increasing as Severus nearly touched her lips with his lips.

His hand tightened, then loosened the next second, then tightened because he made up his mind. His breath was ghosting over her wet lips, fingers squeezing to block off Y/N's air passage. Her lungs were only receiving the bare minimum to not pass out directly but it was enough for her to begin making small gasps from discomfort.

Severus smirked against her lips from amusement and pushed the length of his body flush against her. Y/N could feel something hard, his erection, pressing against her stomach like it was begging for attention. She groaned softly, eyelids fluttering from pleasure.

"Is this what you want?" He asked, pushing himself against her even more with his hand still around her throat. Y/N did her best to nod although she had little free movement with him practically hovering above her, trapping her between his body and the hard wall behind her. Even with the danger, the warning of saying yes to his question, flashing in his eyes....she couldn't help but buck her hips against him. Severus chuckled darkly.

"I know what you want, Y/N, I can give it to you if you're a good girl. That's what you want, right? Someone to dominate you," He jerked his hips forward to make it obvious to her he was hard. His hand cut off her entire airpipe by now and tears began to appear in the corner of her eyes but she was desperate not to show that in front of him, "to show you who's in charge." Y//N swallowed thickly, aware of her heartbeat, her irregular breathing and wetness evident on the panties she was wearing. She could feel it, everything. The moist lips brushing over hers with every word he spoke.

She moaned and nodded again.

"Please show me," She whispered.