Chapter 16 - Beth's POV

Our whole night had been leading up to this moment.

When I was still in high school, the girls in my class were often talking about how important their first time would be. They planned it. They had a specific time and place where they wanted it to happen.

Some wanted it to happen after prom. Others wanted to wait until their wedding night.

Good for them, but I kinda always knew I wanted my first time to be different. I didn't want to plan it. I didn't want to have a specific time where I just had to do it.

For me, it was more romantic to do it when I was ready, rather than pick some random specific date, putting pressure on myself.

It shouldn't be about the perfect time and place, but about the perfect person.

I was on the pill specifically because I didn't want to have to think about carrying condoms for the day I'd finally be ready to sleep with Cole.

I'd been ready before, to make love with Cole, at least it had felt like it, but the timing had always been wrong.

But today it was different.

Feeling Cole move against me at the club, his hands on my body, his lips so close to my skin, I'd felt my whole body come alive.

It was not so much wanting at this point, but needing really.

I needed more of him.

We exchanged very little words, our bodies speaking for us.

I tried to not feel awkward standing naked in front of him in my little room lighted by the moon. I loved Cole and I knew he would never have any bad thoughts about me, but I was still someone unsure of myself often, and confidence was still something I had to work on.

I didn't get how some people could be this intimate and vulnerable with strangers.

I could only be standing like this because this was Cole and I trusted this man with my life.

He let me take charge when I felt confident enough to do it.

I liked standing on top of him, feeling like he was all mine, and I could touch and kiss any parts of him.

Cole was too good looking for my own sanity.

He had a toned body. I didn't want to be a vain person, and I knew I'd love him however he looked, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little obsessed with how he gorgeous he was.

I loved his hard muscles and the size of his shoulders. I loved the indentations on his back, and the lines on his legs. I loved the way he looked at the way he felt under my hands.

I loved the way he kissed me, and the way his hands were slow but steady as they slid on my body.

I wasn't that familiar with my own body if I was being honest. For some ridiculous reason, I kinda felt shameful exploring myself on my own.

But Cole ignited something in me. He had ever since we'd been drunk in a hotel room in Paris and I'd realized that I didn't just want to kiss him. I wanted more.

More felt like this.

His hand between my legs, his fingers at the right spots, another hand on my breasts, his mouth on my throat, I felt unhinged.

My heart was beating fast, my eyes were closed and was breathing hard and fast.

It felt so good. My body moved under him, like it knew what it needed better than me.

His mouth went to my nipple and I let out a moan. I had underestimated the effects of such a gesture. The sucking was... oh.

His fingers moved a little more confidently against just the right spot. I moaned again.

I was... I was panting and I wanted more. His fingers weren't enough. Well, they were kinda enough, because I was feeling something build up inside me, something I'd let myself feel a few times, hidden in the dark in my room under my covers, something I knew would have the right effect.

Like Cole read my mind, I felt him pressing the right member against my very wet self. Slowly, he pushed himself inside of me. It hurt a little, yes, but with everything else he was doing, it didn't matter. I actually liked it. I liked the way it felt, hard skin rubbing against me.

He moved slowly at first. My body moved against his, his lips on mine. I was moaning in his mouth, unable to keep it in.

It was a good thing we were still alone in my apartment.

I didn't have the strength to not make a sound.

This was too much all at once.

At least I wasn't the only one moaning.

I raised my legs higher beside me, not really realizing it. My body somehow knew what would feel good.

Cole moved faster, changing up the pace, now and then. He had a hand beside my head and another around my waist, to help his movement. I was building up the courage to ask him to slid one between my legs again when he moved my hips a little, and at that moment his pelvis hid just at the right spot.

I bit his shoulder in surprise. Too much. Too much, but still not enough.

It had never felt like this when I had done this alone in my room.

He was moving just the right way to rub against all the right spots.

I couldn't keep my eyes closed, and my mouth opened in a silent plead.

My whole body contracted, waves of pleasure coursing through all my nerves.

I moaned louder in surprise. Cole stilled, and moaned too, his face pressed in the crook of my neck.

In between this sudden wave of pleasure, I was able to think about the fact that I was glad I wasn't the only one losing it here.

We were both still, our breathing heavy.

I could feel myself squeezing around him.

My arms were wrapped around him, hands pressed on his back, keeping him close.

God, this had felt too good. No wonder people were obsessed with sex.

I had expected to be slightly disappointed. You weren't supposed to be good during your first time doing anything.

"Are you okay?" Cole whispered against my ear, his body still pressed against mine.

"Yes," I replied, rubbing his back.

I was more than okay.

I wanted to do it again.

And again.

______

Hellooooooooooooo. XD

I hope this was okay too! I wasn't sure how I was going to approach this chapter, because I try as much as I can to have chapters that follow each other and not repeat themselves, but it kinda felt important to have this moment in Beth's POV too, but I didn't want it to be exactly like in Cole's POV. And I didn't want this whole moment to feel cheap either because this is Cole and Beth and they matter. 

Ugh.

Hope it lived up to your expectations. I'm not sure I have a future in writing harlequin novels. XD

Alright. Byyyyye for now. Thanks for being patient. Sorry if this sucked. I might have been tipsy when I wrote it. XD

See y'all next week!