chapter 41-50

This chapter was edited by ororomunroe90

Chinese terms used in this chapter:

Bengong: I, used by the females of the imperial family Benwang: I, used by wangye Gongzi: son of an official/nobility Yuan: small house inside a residence/wing of a palace Zhen: I, used by emperor

Recommended for you

Chapter 41 Forty heads

The moment Longze Yu Er's command fell, the imperial guards took out their shiny swords and rushed at Feng Cang.

"Don't even dare to hurt our family's wangye!"

Not waiting for Ru Yi to open his mouth, a crescent knife came flying through the air and directly cut off the head of the imperial guard who was at the very front of the pack.

'Dang......' The head hit the ground. It even rolled a few times and became contaminated with dust. It also left a bright red trail of blood.

"Ah! They killed someone!"

A person in the crowd watching from afar saw this bloody scene, screamed and fainted.

Longze Yu Er and Murong Xin Lian saw this scene, and they almost vomited.

Then, a burst of hooves was heard. Ten black armored soldiers on tall horses appeared in front of Feng Cang.

"Subordinates came late to the rescue, asking wangye for punishment!"

Recommended for you

Wangye? Which sort of wangye is he? Longze Yu Er's brain hadn't gotten far when a string of shrill voices was heard. All the heads of the forty people who had surrounded Feng Cang reached the ground. Red blood sprayed onto Longze Yu Er's face. She was so afraid that she began to scream.

"You, you... ..."

Longze Yu Er's voice was trembling. Her whole body also began to tremble.

"Who are you?"

"They are Nan Lin wang's eagle troup!"

Someone in the crowd saw the eagle head embroidered on the sleeves of the soldiers riding the horses and they immediately recognized the symbols.

Nan Lin wang? Not only Longze Yu Er, everyone else present was in shock. That man in white with the gauze hat is the rumored Nan Lin wang Feng Cang? Is he the Nan Lin wang who people called the 'God of War' and who became famous throughout the four countries at just the age of fifteen?

A gust of wind blew. It wanted to lift up the white gauze hat to let people see Feng Cang's looks, but just as a perfect chin was exposed, Feng Cang stopped it.

"Hehe... ..."

After his identity got exposed, Feng Cang chuckled. He pulled the gauze down over his face.

"Ru Yi, if someone wanted to murder benwang in Bei Zhou, what kind of sin is that?"

Recommended for you

"Answering wangye, murdering an imperial family, the punishment is death on the spot and the execution of nine generations!

Ru Yi's voice is very loud. When it reached Longze Yu Er's ear's, it's very piercing. Long has she heard that Nan Lin wang's acts are out of ordinary. He is reckless. She didn't expect that he would dare to kill Xi Liang's imperial guards!

"You, you don't come over......."

The one who was just now so arrogant, and showed her strength by wanting to rob the 'Gold thread dress' in Feng Cang's hands, her two rows of teeth were now beginning to tremble. She actually forgot that Bei Zhou's missionaries had arrived at Xi Liang. Besides, Feng Cang had also brought along Bei Zhou's most elite eagle troup. The behavior of just now was simply seeking death!