chapter 141-150

Chapter 141 The arena (1)

"In the past, zhen1 was imprisoned in Xi Liang. Princess Zhen Guo showed zhen grace and is now zhen's friend. So...asking second prince to not defame princess Zhen Guo like this. Her character is noble and she isn't that kind of person like you said."

After being 'reprimanded' by Nan Feng's new emperor in front of everyone, Wanyan Yi's face immediately turned red like a cooked shrimp. He hadn't imagined that Murong Qi Qi and Ming Yue Cheng knew each other. After laughing awkwardly twice, Wanyan Yi put this hatred on Wanyan Kang.

Recommended for you

Afterwards, Wanyan Yi provoked while adding oil and adding vinegar in front of Lin Ke Xin for a long time, making Lin Ke Xin feel even more that this youngest son had been raised for nothing. He was biased towards Feng Cang on everything. Could it be that he wanted to create a good relationship with Feng Cang to let Feng Cang support him on becoming the crown prince and become the dark horse in the fight for the throne?

Adding oil and adding vinegar: adding details while telling a story
"Your little brother was too much! You're his biological big brother!" Lin Ke Xin looked at Wanyan Yi's face, which was full of grievances. She raised her voice, "Could it be that he doesn't care about the feelings between blood?!"

"Consort mother, don't be angry! Little brother is just a bit unruly! That's nothing with this subject son. It's natural to yield to one's little brother. It was just, Ming Yue Cheng may have misunderstood this subject son because of this. This subject son fears that his impression is not that great about this subject son."

After hearing Wanyan Yi, the taste in Lin Ke Xin's heart was difficult to describe.

Both were meat that fell from her body. Why couldn't Wanyan Kang be so thoughtful and save people's worry like Wanyan Yi?! Every time, it's big brother who yielded to little brother. Now, little brother still had other ideas. Wanyan Kang really did Wanyan Yi wrong.

"Yi er,2 don't worry. Consort mother is well aware of the situation. We can't depend on your little brother anymore! If he didn't cause any trouble, then the lord Buddha has preserved us! As for Ming Yue Cheng, don't think too much and don't be oversensitive. He's just Nan Feng's emperor. Your throne needs the nod of your emperor father."

Although Lin Ke Xin is a woman, but she went through many challenging experiences in the palace. She knew Wanyan Lie's personality very well. From her point of view, if they could settle Wanyan Lie, every problem would be solved. This dynasty was Wanyan Lie's. He would give it to the one he liked. If they could make Wanyan Lie happy, then this matter would be settled.

"Consort mother, what you said makes sense, but this subject son doesn't know what emperor father likes."

"In the past, when your little aunt was still here, you emperor father doted the most on your little aunt. Later, when your little aunt was gone, your emperor father doted most on Feng Cang. Now, Feng Qi Qi has returned. Tell me, who does your emperor father dotes on the most? Did you think that princess Zhen Guo was just an empty shelf?"

Lin Ke Xin giving a bit of advice made Wanyan Yi already understand the meaning behind her words. Start with Murong Qi Qi. Starting with her was the best way!

"But, consort mother, Feng Qi Qi seems to have prejudice towards this subject son. The last time she'd entered the palace, you also saw that she likes little brother more..."

Recommended for you

It's said that children who cry would get milk. This sentence applied to Wanyan Yi. Seeing the grievance in the eyes of her son, Lin Ke Xin thought for a moment. Then, she revealed a strange smile. "The raw rice is now cooked; after Feng Qi Qi gets pregnant, see if your emperor father would hurry or not!"