chapter 171-190

Chapter 171 Survived (1)

Feng Cang's small movements fell into Misha's eyes, making him somewhat understand why Feng Qi Qi would choose this man. It was just that he couldn't accept it. He wasn't inferior to Feng Cang!

It was just, no matter how unwilling Misha was in his heart, but it was a fact that he'd lost to Feng Cang today.

Recommended for you

At the mainland, there was still such a deeply hidden skillful person. He had been too careless and made an error in judgement. The pain from his left shoulder stimulated Misha's brain. The red blood dyed the commoner's clothes on his body. At this time, Misha was thinking about how to get out of this predicament.

If he were to meet force with force against Feng Cang, then he wouldn't be able to win. Feng Cang had so many people. He was at a disadvantage. Not to mention that his legs were disabled and he had also lost his opportunity. Looking at Feng Qi Qi's expression, she didn't have the intention of talking and making up with him. If he was caught by Feng Cang, Feng Cang would certainly kill him.

No matter what, he couldn't die in such a sorry state today! He still had many things to do. He still hadn't gotten the person he liked yet...So, he must escape!

"Xia Xue, do you see that river?! Do you still remember how I taught you to breathe in water! In a moment, when I say "Run", you carry me on your back and jump in the river." Misha whispered orders in Xia Xue's ear in a tone that only the two of them could hear.

One of Xia Xue's legs was fractured. Now, she could only kneel with one leg on the ground to adjust the pain coming from her ankles.

At Feng Cang's side, he had many hands that provided a great strength. At their side, Jia Lan and Jin Yu were captured. Only she and Misha were left. If they met force with force, Feng Cang's eagle troop wouldn't be easy to deal with. She and Misha had suffered serious injuries. If they wanted to live, the only way was to use the Red River to escape!

"Young master, I get it!"

After coming to the same point of view with Xia Xue, Misha tried hard to make his state look better.

He laughingly called out Feng Qi Qi's name. His voice was soft like a gentle cow's milk. It was full of temptation, "Yi Lian, I didn't expect that you're Bei Zhou's princess Feng Qi Qi! I had searched so long for you but couldn't find you. Instead, I was first found by you! Tell me, don't you think this is fate?! Could it be that you don't want to know why I came here?"

Misha looked pale, but it didn't ruin his handsome face. Even though there was a layer of sweat on his forehead, but he still maintained excellent manners and had an innocent smile, acting as if his left shoulder was intact and he hadn't suffered any injuries.

"I have no interest in your affairs..."

Recommended for you

"Hehe, it's not that you aren't interested. You're afraid! You're afraid of seeing me, because I am the only witness to your past. You don't want to face the past. You're afraid to face my affection. You're afraid that you wouldn't be able to bear it!" Misha coughed twice. Although his face was very pale, but the smile on his mouth kept expanding.

"Yi Lian, do you know, after killing you, I held you and kept you company for three days and three nights. Originally, I wanted to put you in the crystal coffin. Like that, you would belong to me forever. However, later I discovered something fishy! As...the temperature of your body disappeared, I realized that your soul had left your body. I didn't want a body without a soul! So, I committed suicide!"

"Pa...," Mish made a sound of gunshot. His hand pulled out a black thing from his chest.

"Gun!" After Feng Qi Qi saw that object in Misha's hand, she shouted. She immediately moved in front of Feng Cang.