chapter 131-140

Chapter 131 So it's you (1)

Feng Cang glanced at the words on the letter. With one look, he could see that it was written by Nalan Xin. This guy was starting to become more and more vicious. He'd actually burned down Guanghua gongzi's Tong Bao Zhai and Jue Se Fang. Truly putting extra effort into it! How could he not know how black bellied Nalan Xin was?! This truly let him be very happy!

Feng Cang's heart was blooming from laughter. He gave Nalan Xin's actions a very high evaluation, but Murong Qi Qi clutched the note with a black expression.

Recommended for you

"Did you find the people?"

"When I arrived, the fire was very big. I didn't see anyone. Su Mei went to Tong Bao Zhai. I don't know how it's like over there."

They had been just talking about Su Mei when she rushed over. "Miss!" The note Su Mei handed to Murong Qi Qi was the same as the one Su Yue had given earlier. It said: "Tonight at haishi (9-11pm), see you at Lion Ridge."

Bastard! Murong Qi Qi clenched her fists. Who actually dared to pluck hair from a tiger's head and dared to touch her people!

Murong Qi Qi's expression had a seriousness Feng Cang had never seen before. This woman was either gentle or charming, cute and helpless looking or pleasantly ignorant, but she'd never looked like she did now, with a cold like ice face.

Also, Su Mei and Sue Yue, who were standing next to Murong Qi Qi, also had sullen faces. They seemed to be accustomed to such a Murong Qi Qi. Could this be Murong Qi Qi's true face?

"Wangye,1 I'm sorry. Today, I can't keep you company. I have something I need to deal with."

"Qing Qing...," Feng Cang's heart twitched from pain, making him unable to breathe. She was actually worried like this because of the accident at Guanghua gongzi's 2 shops. In the end, she still cared about him...

Why, why when seeing Murong Qi Qi care so much for Guanghua gongzi, he would be so sad? Why, why was it when he saw the anxiousness and worry turn into coldness on Murong Qi Qi's face, he regretted letting Nalan Xin commit those deeds?

If in the end, Murong Qi Qi got to know that it was him who'd instructed people to burn down Jue Se Fang and Tong Bao Zhai, would she also treat him with such a cold face? If Murong Qi Qi knew that he'd wanted to kill Guanghua gongzi to get her for himself, would she think that he's selfish and ruthless? Would she leave him?

The thought that Murong Qi Qi would leave him because of his own actions, made every breath Feng Cang took let him feel completely cold. If he had listened to Nalan Xin and made his thoughts clear to Murong Qi Qi, would the results have been better?

Recommended for you

"Wangye, wait for my return!" Because she was worried about the safety of Moyu's people, Murong Qi Qi didn't notice Feng Cang's strange expression. Instead, she tiptoed and kissed Feng Cang's lips lightly. "Su Mei, Su Yue, let's go!"

"Qing Qing...," Feng Cang reached out and wanted to grab Murong Qi Qi. However, he just grabbed a gust of wind. When he came out of the daze, Murong Qi Qi, along with Su Mei and Su Yue, had already disappeared from sight.

"Qing Qing!"

Remorse appeared in Feng Cang's heart. He wished that in this world, there was a medicine called regret to let him do everything all over again. Like that, he could directly tell Murong Qi Qi, I'm Fo Sheng Men's leader Long Ao Tian. I know you're Moyu's Du Xian Er. Your matter with Guanghua gongzi made me eat a lot of vinegar. I nearly went crazy from jealousy. You're my woman. I want your heart to only have me!