chapter 71

Chapter 71 The first kiss (1)

Not waiting for Murong Qi Qi to stand well, that person pushed her away.

"Ugly thing! Go away!"

The one who spoke was the fifth prince, consort De's son Wanyan Kang.

Seeing the three-clawed dragon embroidered on the other party's clothes, Murong Qi Qi guessed that he was a prince of Bei Zhou. As for his 'ugly thing', she didn't put that in her heart. She just gently said thanks and then retreated to one side to watch the play.

This woman didn't get angry? This made Wanyan Kang somewhat curious. He couldn't help but look at Murong Qi Qi twice more.

He was just kind-hearted and happened to pick up the woman who was falling to the ground. After seeing her appearance, while he was at it, he also donated her an 'ugly thing' sentence. Originally, he thought that this woman would cry. He didn't expect that her response would be so calm.

Moreover, she didn't seem to be in a bit of panic or feeling sad. Weren't women most concerned about their faces? Looking at her face, he was sure that he hadn't seen her before. Which family was this girl from? She's somewhat interesting, somewhat interesting!

"Fifth younger brother, princess and miss Mu fell into the water!"

The moment Yu Shi Shi saw Wanyan Kang, she acted as if she saw a 'savior'. She immediately stepped forward to ask for help and also interrupted Wanyan Kang's interest in Murong Qi Qi.

Seeing Yu Shi Shi, Wanyan Kang changed his expression to a face with a mischievous smile.

"Yo, wanting to take a bath, don't need be like this, ah!"

Although the words coming from his mouth were very vicious, but Wanyan Kang didn't watch the play. He stepped onto the surface of the water and came towards the two people. Each hand grabbed one at their hair, pulled them up and threw them onto the stone arch bridge. Then he also turned and went on the stone bridge.

"Little sister must be in a good mood to actually play in the water with miss Mu! It's just that it's this cold. Can't you feel it?"

Recommended for you

Hearing Wanyan Kang say that, Wanyan Bao Zhu began to feel cold. Soon afterwards, she sneezed twice. Ning er took a blanket to wrap her in it. On the other side, there were also palace maids who wrapped the shaking Mu Yu Die in a blanket.

Didn't expect that this matter would be finished like this. Murong Qi Qi felt a bit regretful. According to her plan, she would've wanted to let them stay in the water for a bit longer. However, a Chen Yaojin happened to suddenly appear.

Chen Yaojin was a general who served in the Tang dynasty. The Chinese saying 'Chen Yaojin shows up suddenly along the way' is used to describe a situation where someone shows up unexpectedly and disrupts the plan

In others' eyes, Murong Qi Qi's expression looked like she was kind of 'frightened'. Yu Shi Shi's eyes swept once over Murong Qi Qi. Seeing her like that, she humphed lightly. In the end, she was someone useless. Just like this, she was frightened.

However, let them misunderstand! She didn't have much time to fight over jealousy with these women. If she had that energy, she might as well go take care of 'the world's best place for business'. By then, it's also good to play an owner.

As for the man of just now; he turned out to be fifth prince Wanyan Kang. No wonder that he would call her an 'ugly thing'.

It was said that this fifth prince of Bei Zhou was extremely fond of beautiful things and beautiful people. In his eyes, everything that is plain and ordinary is ugly. Not to mention that Murong Qi Qi's appearance was now only ordinary, naturally she would be classified in the category 'ugly thing' by him. This prince was a weird one of the imperial family.