chapter 111-120

Chapter 111 The truth (1)

Not waiting for Feng Cang's kiss to land, Murong Qi Qi tiptoed and took the initiative to kiss Feng Cang's lips.

"Cousin-in-law is formidable!" Wanyan Kang roared and whistled. The people beside him were also very happy. It seemed that wangye1 and wangfei's2 relationship was very good. This was the thing that made people the happiest.

Recommended for you

The two kissed as if there was no one else around; as if in this world, there were only the two of them.

'Pa!' 'Boom!' Nine hundred ninety-nine fireworks were lit. The sky above the whole wangfu3 was bright like it was in the day. Gorgeous flowers bloomed in the blue sky. It attracted the attention of the whole capital and also alerted Wanyan Lie in the palace.

Chinese people like 9 very much as 9 has the same pronunciation with 久 (Jiu, meaning everlasting). On the Valentine's Day, a man usually presents his lover with 99 or 999 roses to symbolize eternal love.
"What's going on? Jing De, let someone go take a look!"

Wanyan Lie put down the memorials he was looking at. He walked to the window and looked at the colorful piece of sky not far away. He frowned, "It seems to be in the direction of Nan Lin wangfu. Quickly, let people go check what happened!"

Not only the palace, the embassy where Xi Qi's people were staying at had also been alarmed.

Looking at the sky full of fireworks above Nan Lin wangfu, Shangguan Wu Ji's lips were in a tight line. Since he escorted Murong Qi Qi to Bei Zhou till now, his task had been to wait for the wedding of Murong Qi Qi. After seeing her happily become Feng Cang's wife, his mission would be completed.

It was just, now, Murong Qi Qi's wedding was getting closer, so close that he didn't dare to go to Nan Lin wangfu. He was afraid that after seeing Murong Qi Qi, he wouldn't be able to withstand that kind of heart-tearing pain. Although in his heart, he wanted to see her, but now seeing her had also became a luxurious thing in his life. Since it was like that, it would be better to not see her or meet her. She would always stay in his heart as a young girl; she won't change, won't get old and would just stay there...

"What happened at Nan Lin wangfu?" Longze Jing Tian had let someone go inquire. After a while, the person came back.

"Answering wangye, Nan Lin wang proposed to princess Zhao Yang! It's said, he prepared nine hundred and ninety-nine fireworks...As for what this proposing thing is, this subordinate didn't found out."

"Propose?" Looking at the sky of the night blooming with beautiful fireworks, Longze Jing Tian went silent. In his mind, he fantasied about how gorgeous Murong Qi Qi would smile under this piece of colorful sky.

Did he really miss it? Although Longze Jing Tian had let people find crown princess Yu Shi Shi before he came to Bei Zhou and wanted her to make trouble between those two, but it seemed that that woman wasn't of any use.

Recommended for you

Moreover, the most critical thing was that Murong Qi Qi's heart had moved for Feng Cang. She seemed to have fallen in love with him. Even if he got her back; a woman who had another man living in her heart, would she still try to give him love?

Longze Jing Tian frowned and stared at that piece of colorful sky. He didn't speak a word. What should he do? Let go and let her be happy? He wasn't so generous. However, if he forced her to stay at his side, looking at her smile gradually disappear; he also couldn't do it. What should he do?

Regardless of what Shangguan Wu Ji and Longze Jing Tian were thinking; aside from feeling a loss, Li Yun Qing's heart was calm. He had seen that man and also met him. He had the appearance of a celestial being and was the proud son of heaven. Only such a man was worthy of her.