chapter 72

This chapter was edited by ororomunroe90

Chapter 72 The first kiss (2)

It seemed that this woman really hated her! After hearing Yu Shi Shi's words, Murong Qi Qi made a judgement of her. She pushed away all responsibility. With one sentence 'did not see clearly', she got rid of all relation. Now, she pushed her (MQQ) out. Does she (YSS) think that she (MQQ) really is a pushover who everyone can bully?

Recommended for you

"Qing Qing, don't be afraid. Say what you saw."

Feng Cang held Murong Qi Qi's small hand and seemed to cheer for her. In fact, it's also telling everyone that he's standing on Murong Qi Qi's side.

With Feng Cang's support, Murong Qi Qi's confidence was enough. She pretended to recall what had happened. Her expression paled. Her voice began to tremble. Her voice pointed at palace maid Ning er1 who was standing at Wanyan Bao Zhu's side.

"Worms......many worms......Then I fell. Fifth royal highness saved me."

Such short sentences made people unable to guess the content. The people who heard it became even more puzzled. They didn't know what kind of meaning this princess Zhao Yang wanted to express. It's the eloquent Wanyan Kang who then translated Murong Qi Qi's words.

"Fuhuang,2 it's this palace maid who poured the worms on princess Zhao Yang. Princess Zhao Yang was afraid. As she was taking a step back, she slipped and fell. As for how miss Mu pushed meimei3 into the lake and how she was then pulled into the lake by meimei, this erchen4 doesn't know a thing about it."

Black, really a black belly! Hearing Wanyan Kang's words, Murong Qi Qi almost vomited blood. You already said that it's Mu Yu Die who pushed Wanyan Bao Zhu into the water and then she herself was pulled into the water by Wanyan Bao Zhu, in the end you still say you don't know anything? This fifth prince was a black belly to the extreme.

Having this testimony of Wanyan Kang, the truth about the 'falling into water' incident came out. Wanyan Bao Zhu and Mu Yu Die also didn't have anything to say. They glared once at each other, full of hate.

"It's good that nothing happened. It's good that everyone is safe!"

Empress Li Bing smoothed things over. As long as this incident had nothing to do with crown princess Yu Shi Shi, then she was relieved. The empress wanted to let this incident pass, but someone was not willing.

"Ai, this poor child. You must be certainly frightened!"

Recommended for you

Lin Ke Xin saw Murong Qi Qi's expression, and her mouth showed much heartache: "Empress, it's chenqie's5 fault. Chenqie's body is weak. Just took two breezes and my head felt a powerful headache. I had to let crown princess take care of them. Didn't expect that such a thing would happen......"

One sentence let all the responsibility fall onto Yu Shi Shi again. This crown princess Yu Shi Shi was the empress's daughter-in-law. How could consort De let her be well?

After listening to Lin Ke Xin's words, Wanyan Lie nodded: "Crown princess, you are also responsible for this incident. When you go back, shut yourself up and ponder over your mistake for one month! As for palace maid Ning er, she knows the rules and still offended her superior. Drag her out and beat her to death!"

"Daughter-in-law accepts the decree."

Yu Shi Shi's face was pale. Her body shook a bit. Obviously, this incident didn't have anything to do with her. Why was it that it had turned around in a circle, that the one who would receive punishment was her?!