chapter 121-130

Chapter 121 His secret (1)

"Qing Qing, listen to me!" Feng Cang hugged Murong Qi Qi. His phoenix eyes stared at her tearful eyes, "I'm not your brother. We don't have any blood relations. I'm a child adopted by general and princess! We're not biological siblings!"

For a moment, Murong Qi Qi didn't react to Feng Cang's words. She sat there blankly. She couldn't help but reach out her hand and touch Feng Cang's face. She looked tenderly at him, "Big brother, I know you may not be able to accept this fact at this moment, but it's impossible to change the truth!"

Recommended for you

"No!" Feng Cang grabbed Murong Qi Qi's hand. His eyes showed eagerness, "I told the truth! My surname is not Feng! I'm not your big brother!"

"Big brother..."

"Don't call me big brother!" Feng Cang blocked Murong Qi Qi's lips to stop her from calling out those words that made him sad.

Murong Qi Qi cried harder with Feng Cang being like this. He couldn't accept this matter. He really couldn't accept this matter. However, what could they do? Their identity as siblings has been determined. When they would announce it to the world; without doubt, she is Feng Cang's sister.

Feeling the wetness on her cheeks, Feng Cang let go of Murong Qi Qi's lips. She cried silently and looked so sad, making his heart unable to bear it.

"Qing Qing, I'm truly not your big brother. I'm the son of an old friend of general..."

Twenty-five years ago, Feng Cang's parents died in a disaster. It so happened that the child Wanyan Ming Yue gave birth to was just over a month, but because of a cold, he was at the death's door. Feng Xie brought back the infant Feng Cang. After getting Wanyan Ming Yue's consent, they let Feng Cang become their child and also let him survive under the identity of Feng clan's eldest young master.

"Then you..." These words coming out of Feng Cang's mouth were unimaginable to Murong Qi Qi. She even suspected that Feng Cang made up this story to appease her and let her not be sad.

"My original surname was Long."

Long! Murong Qi Qi thought for a moment. Suddenly, her eyes opened wide and stared at Feng Cang's face. "Everywhere beneath the sun, there are not many people with the surname Long. The former Qin's imperial family's surname was Long..."

Feng Cang gently smiled at Murong Qi Qi for guessing his identity so soon. He pulled her hair on her forehead to the back, "That's right. Qing Qing, my identity is the same as the one you're thinking of!"

Recommended for you

This explosive news almost made Murong Qi Qi faint. Feng Cang was a prince of former Qin? Twenty-five years ago, Feng Cang was born. Twenty-five years ago was also the time the former Qin had been divided into three countries and perished. Then, Feng Cang's father was the former Qin's emperor?

"You are..." Murong Qi Qi thought for a long time, but didn't come up with the words to describe Feng Cang's identity.

"The remaining evil element of former Qin..."

Murong Qi Qi laughed at the Feng Cang's description of himself. Although she didn't know why Feng Xie took Feng Cang in during that turbulent time, but there must have been a reason!

"Wangye,1 you're no lying to me, right?" Because of her smile, most of the sadness disappeared from Murong Qi Qi's face. Her small nose was red. Because of her crying, the skin around her eyes was also red.

"No! I'm really not your big brother!" Seeing Murong Qi Qi happy, Feng Cang also slowly put down his worries.

"Then what's your real identity?"