✧Chapter.4✧

"Come in dear proxy."

The big oak doors were pushed open once again. Y/n slipped into the office with her files in hand. "Sir we're back from our mission, we've completed all tasks with little to no causality." He lifted his head from "looking" at his writing.

"Good work, I'll take the files from you."

She handed them into his long hands, making sure to keep them neat. Slenderman shuffled through them, examining each page.

"You'll be excused for now dear, but on your way down I would like you to tell Jeffery to keep it down in the basement, or there will be consequences."

Y/n nodded as she made her way out the door. "No problem boss." She said as she closed the door. Lately people in the mansion have complaining about the muffled screams coming from the basement. Sure they kept victims there every so often mainly for interrogation, but Jeff had begun to keep them too often for his own sick pleasure. He would let them yell for hours on end, it was giving her and everyone else a headache.

She opened the heavy basement door, descending down it's spiral staircase. As of now it was quiet, but she wasn't sure when the screaming would start again. From a distance she could hear the clanging of metal on metal. As well as muffled cries and scraping.

Making it down the final steps she gazed upon the various cells within the basement. A tool table was placed along the wall, with a strapped chair in the center of the room. Blood stained the ground, making the whole underground reek of death.

In the second to last cell she could see the shell of a guy, he was huddled in the corner. His clothes were raggedy and stained. She stepped farther into the basement, regretting it instantly when the man looked up at her.

"OH GOD PLEASE HELP ME!! PLEASE HAVE MERCY LET ME OUT! I'VE BEEN HERE FOR SO LONG PLEASE BEFORE IT COMES BACK!" He yelled clinging onto the iron bars. In the moment Y/n had almost snorted when the man referred to Jeff as "it". However, boss wanted her to talk to Jeff, not whoever the fuck this was.

She turned on her heel, making her way back up the steps. He began to scream louder, as if she'd actually help him escape. As she made it back up to the door Jeff almost ran right into her. "Why the hell is my prisoner yelling?? Did you fucking mess with my prey?!" He began accusing.

She stared blankly at him, not amused. "I didn't do shit fuck face. Boss said this is your last prisoner for a while. You're giving the whole house a migraine." Jeff only looked at her with a deranged smile. "I'll make this one last then." She rolled her eyes "Last warning from the boss!" she yelled as she fully left the basement.

God she hated it down there. She never found the appeal in torture. It was boring and messy, she'd rather have a clean kill over a messy one. Quick and clean, with no mistakes, it was more efficient. She'd rather be caught dead than leave a bloody mess after a job finished.

~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~

Masky sat in his room, doing paperwork while tapping his pencil. This whole withdrawal thing was irritating him. However, he didn't want to listen to what Y/n had told him. He hated it when she was right, it was infuriating.

He pulled at his hair in frustration, pushing his rolling chair back sending him into the middle of his room. Glancing over to his nightstand, he saw the bag of candy and nic patches laying there. Groaning he went to his bed, slapping on a nicotine patch onto his upper arm.

Opening the bag he saw the array of colours and flavours. He fished out a random one, not really caring which flavour it was and unwrapping it. He stuck it into his mouth as he rolled back to his desk.

The lollipop was strawberry flavoured. Of all the flavours he could've possibly chosen it was this one. It annoyed him slightly, that he had chosen this one. It reminded him of Y/n, it was sweet and tangy, pretty straightforward. The lollipop melted more in his mouth, as the h/c haired girl wouldn't leave his mind. He'd wished that she'd melt away in his mouth just like the lollipop did.

He hated everything about her, her stupid comebacks, stupid nicknames for him, the way she'd make faces at him when Slenderman wasn't looking. He hated how her nose would scrunch up when he smoked or how happy she'd get when she'd play videogames with Ben. The way she would make him feel like throwing up his guts.

Why couldn't she disappear like this damned lollipop?

~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~

Making her way to the living room she saw Hoodie reading a book and Sally watching a kids show. She was going to go back to her room to possibly get a sketchbook and join them, but Sally asked her a question. "Y/n! Can we have a princess tea party please??" In hindsight she would say no, but how could she no to such a cute face.

She agreed, to which Sally ran to her and grabbed her hand bringing her to her play room. Together they did their hair, makeup, and dresses. Now they sat, at Sally's too small table with her stuffed animals. Pouring imaginary tea and eating fake cakes made of play dough.

Y/n had put Sally's long hair into two buns, with a tiara on top. Hers was only in a ponytail with a crown. They both wore glittery dresses, Sally's was pink and Y/n's was orange.

"What's that Mr. Snuggles? You want more cookies? Of course you can have more!" She said with a smile. Y/n smiled in endearment, Sally was absolutely adorable and she always thought of her like a little sister. She tried her best to take care of her as well as keep her happy.

"Princess Sally may I ask for some more tea please?" She asked the little girl while holding her teacup up. Before Sally could hold up the teapot they both heard a stifled laugh from the doorway. Y/n whipped her head up, only to see Masky holding his stomach while repressing his laughter.

Her whole face went red as she stared in horror. "THE HELL YOU LAUGHING AT ASSHOLE?!" She yelled back at him, holding her teacup in a threatening manner. "More like what the hell are you two doing??" He said choking back laughter. She only scowled, "We're playing princess tea party!" Sally said butting in. Still unaware she was smiling up at him as if he wasn't just making fun of the two.

"Masky can you join us?! I needed more people at the party anyways!!" Sally said smiling larger. Now it was Y/n who was laughing, "YeahhHh doll face! Join us! How could you say no to little old Sally?!" Masky stared at her telling her to shut up aggressively. That's when Sally whipped out the puppy dog eyes, no one could say no to that.

After a few moments of Y/n sitting and waiting, in came Masky and Sally, back from dressing up. Sally had appeared to put pigtails in Masky's hair along with flower hairclips. Now he was in a puffy blue dress, his mask was lifted slightly with a pink lollipop in his mouth.

He sat next to Sally, clearly irritated. Sally however was blissful as ever as she poured him a cup of tea. Y/n's hand flew over her mouth in attempts to quiet her laughter. He looked absolutely ridiculous right now and she was going to savor it.

~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~