Beggin' on Your Knees

The group stood as Cat answered a phone call, a weird one, she then explains that she has been getting calls from something called North Star, an emergency helpline for people that have been in car accidents. Robbie explained to her that the people could be in danger and needed help, smiling she went off to call the paramedics but I don't think she will stop answering the calls.

"Hey" Tori greeted and my mood went south, my patience and tolerance for her are at an all-time low. I still couldn't believe she convinced Beck and Jay to do something as foolish as demolishing a car for the reality tv show that Lane had to ban from the school as they ended up demolishing Festus' car which earned them a month's detention and cleanup duty.

"Oh, someone's all happy about something" Andre pointed out.

"Yeah, it's making me sick" Jay scoffed sipping her coffee.

"Hey, is there a reason why girls don't wanna go out with me?" Robbie questioned and a million reasons popped into my head.

"You mean, like, one reason that stands out of all the other reasons?" I asked with a raised eyebrow, he didn't seem to like that answer although it was the truth.

"So why are you happy?".

"'Cause Ryder Daniels asked me out" she swooned smiling.

"Ooh, He's hot" Rex complimented causing everyone to look at him "Stare all you want, I'm secure" he defended.

"He's not my cup of coffee and I like Canadian bacon" I added staring at Beck who smiled wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I don't trust that Ryder guy," Jay said offhandedly and I agreed, something about him doesn't sit right with me.

"Oh, you just hate the idea of anything good happening for me" Tori argued.

"That could not be more true" Jay and I synced.

"Well, I'm just saying, any dude that hot and that perfect has to be hiding something" my sister inserted.

"So I guess you think Beck's hiding something" Andre spoke and they stared at me.

"Oh, he was until I found out" I tilt my head to the side "He has nothing to hide from me and I don't hide anything that's how we work" Beck, Jade, and I left the others and went to our class.

"What was I hiding?" Beck asked curiously.

"That you are a quarter Italian" his eyes widened.

"How did you know".

"Your mom told us" Jay and I synced, Dad had consulted a psychiatrist when we had spoken in sync for an entire day and she informed him that because we shared a bond so strong that not even our age differences could come between us, we would converse as if we were twins. That and Dad had siblings that are in sync with each other in his family.

"You talked to my mother? When did you talk to my mother?".

"I called you, she picked up saying you were in the bathroom, we talked then she told me some stuff and boom" I vaguely answered "Found out your quarter Italian", I stopped when I realized I left books in my locker "I left my books, go on ahead" they nodded and I went to my locker.

"Everest" I closed my locker to see an unknown face.

"Who the hell are you?" His smirk fell off his lips.

"I'm Ryder Daniels" I walked away with my books in hand "Anyways I wonder if you want to go out with me sometime?" I faced him.

"You do know I have a boyfriend and aren't dating what's her face?" He stood in front of me.

"I won't tell them if you don't" he tried to touch my hair but I took a step back "Maybe we can sing in the showcase".

"Why don't you find someone else?".

"Everyone at Hollywood Arts knows you make the best songs and performances, it's why you're number 1" it finally made sense now, why he wanted to go out with Tori, that was the plan, become her boyfriend then have her sing with him to get a good grade but with me, I'm a challenge and every guy likes a challenge. I'm performing at the showcase because the principal asked me to close it and I asked the dance club to assist me.

"Listen closely, don't ever approach me, look at me or in my general direction because if you do it will not be pretty and I will never date you" I walked away after that.

"Guess who asked me out?" I spoke as we sat inside Tori's house, Beck's arm tightened around my shoulders.

"Who would be dumb enough to ask you out?" Tori asked surprised.

"Yeah, they're looking for a death wish or a beat down" everyone laughed except me, Beck and Jay.

"Who's the loser?".

"Ryder Daniels" I stared at my nails as I told them, silence grew in the room.

"I can't believe this!" Tori yelled then glared at me "You're trying to steal my boyfriend".

"That's all you got from what I just said" I glared at her and stood "Why would I want that asshole when I have my own boyfriend? Do you realize how stupid you sound" heading to the door, Beck and Jay followed behind me. Later Beck and I sat in my room while Jay went to face time Josh.

"Hey" I turned to Beck who looked up from his phone "Write a song with me" he laughed but saw that I wasn't kidding.

"Babe, I can't write a song, I'm a dancer and actor" I gave him a small smile.

"Just say the first thing that you can think about, I'll turn it into a song" he shrugged and I sat between his legs, the rest of the time he kept saying sentences or words and I would write them down until he had to leave, looking at the multitude of words before me, I went to work and by midnight I had a song.

"And then Robbie told us," Beck told Tori as they explained Ryder's game, I'm just here to see her reaction to this new information since she accused me of 'stealing her boyfriend'.

"So we checked it out with some of the other girls Ryder's gone out with" Andre added "And it's true".

"So he's just using me to get a good grade?" Tori mumbled heartbrokenly.

"Sorry, Tori" He sympathized.

"You must feel pretty stupid right now" Jay laughed "Especially since that was what Everest tried to tell you before"

"Why are you both here?!" she yelled.

"Your depression makes us happy" we synced.

"I'm their designated driver" Beck pitched in.

"So what do I do now?" she slumped in her chair.

"Well, you're not still gonna sing a duet with that jerk, right?".

"No way" she scoffed.

"Good, so he'll fail".

"Yeah, but I don't wanna fail too".

"So what are you gonna sing?"

"A song, a really cool song that you're gonna help me write tonight".

"I can't".

"You have to".

"But I got to go..."

"Come on, Andre" she and Cat pleaded.

"All right, I'll just celebrate my 97-year-old great-grandpa's birthday with him next year, possibly" he reluctantly agreed and walked over to the piano "Well, come on".