You Are A Joke

"Hello?" I hear on the other line.

"What do you want Rafe? I'm tired and I need to finish packing," I let him know.

"Now that I am going someone is gonna have to sleep on the couch, and since my dads paying for the hotel room I thought you could," he says matter of factly.

"Um, cool. I will be sleeping on one of the beds. You can sleep on the couch," I tell him off. The nerve. This is why he interrupted?

"Yeah but you see I have back pain, so that won't work," he inhaled and states.

"Aw poor baby, since when?" I mock.

"Why can't you just let me sleep on one of the beds?" he sighs

"Fine. You're such a baby. I will sleep on the couch like a grown up," I tell him off and hang up the phone. God please let me have a day where Rafe does not bother me soon. Amen.

                                        ***

Through my soft, homey blanket I feel a hard body jump on me. Waking me up from my deep sleep. "What the hell Dean?" I tell and open my eyes, and quickly close them due to the insane amount of sunlight coming through the windows.

"Wakey wakey, eggs and bakey Miss Sunshine," he laughs, thinking he's the funniest person ever. Not funny at all. I turn and push him off me and force myself to get up and push him out.

Like a zombie I walk into my bathroom. The bottoms of my feet hit the cold tile like being dropped on ice. But that's just me being dramatic.

As I shower I slowly make the water hotter and hotter, until it's steaming. The warmth almost puts me to sleep right there as I wash my body, and let the conditioner rinse.

It would be in my favor to shave completely since we will be at the beach by tomorrow. I then dry off and apply lotion to my smooth legs. Thankfully me blow drying my hair wakes me up and I'm ready to get dressed.

We will be on a plane all day so sweats would probably be best. I slip over my pink smiley face hoodie, and grey sweatpants before heading back into the bathroom.

Makeup isn't a priority I will only be around family and the Cameron's today. Some mascara will do. Looking back at myself in the mirror satisfied I decide to put my hair into a messy bun and reach for my glasses, and contact case for my bag.

Last minute I recheck my bag and fill a backpack with books, and a charger and airpods for the plane. And I guess snacks wouldn't hurt. I grab my things and go downstairs. My mom is smiling with Jackson and enjoying a cup of hot, black coffee. The steam waving up and tickling her nose. My mom is one of those naturally pretty people, she doesn't need all the makeup she wears and I wish she didn't feel like she did. She smiles at me, her pearly whites flashing me.

Of course she is dressed in jeans and a button up white shirt. Her favorite summer outfit. Her hair falls perfectly over her shoulders as she comes over and hugs me goodmorning.

She punched my cheeks "My beautiful daughter, you don't even need any makeup. I made beautiful children," she smiles. For some odd reason Jackson intervenes "Look at you baby, of course you would make beautiful babies," a warm smile plasters her face and his.

I roll my eyes so hard into the back of my head I think I can see my brain. "Who's car are we talking?" I question wondering how we will get to the tarmac. Dean pops in and let everyone know that Ward is gonna come pick us up.

We all wonder around the house a few minutes before we hear beep coming from outside. With our bags in hands we walk outside to an excited Ward, with Rose in the passenger. I hop in the back seat with Sarah. Thankfully she is dressed the same as me. With a tshirt and sweats.

"Hey, miss me in the last 24 hours?" she grins. "Oh of course. So much," I joke.
I scroll through my phone on the quick drive to the tarmac and already see Rafe posting on the private jet, probably trying to get good pictures before we arrive and spoil all his fun.