Pick Your Liquor

"Ooh ooh! Let's play truth or dare like we used too!" I shout and clap my hands together. The boys don't look excited but Sarah looks as thrilled as me at the idea. "Okayyyy, Dean truth or dare?" Sarah challenges. Dean scoffs, "Dare, obviously." I roll my eyes and Sarah speaks up, one of her eyebrows raised and a smirk on her face, "I dare you to kiss me." My god, she was really taking advantage of the 'break' that her and Topper decided to go on for the summer.

Dean leans across the bed, and plants a kiss on Sarah. Just as he's about to pull away she grabs his face and I see my brother stick his tongue quote literally inside my best friends mouth. I throw a pillow at them, finally breaking the apart while they wipe their mouths off. "Disgusting," me and Rafe scoff in sequence. Dean has a beaming smile while Sarah is just staring around waiting for the game to continue.

Quickly, I break the silence. "Sarah, truth or dare?" I ask her. She smiles, "Truth." She states with a slight grin. "Do you really love Topper?" I ask without having to think too much. Sarah has always been with Topper, and I knew she liked him a lot and said she loved him. But something always seemed off. "Honestly? Yes. But I'll never be able to love him as much as he loves me. He just sees me through these glasses, where I can't do anything wrong. And I feel guilty for seeing his imperfections," she shifts in her seat. Uncomfortable. Since I feel bad I pat her knee and give a sympathizing look.

"Okay okay, Britney truth or dare?" Dean questions me. "Hmmm, I'm gonna have to pick truth."

"Boring," Dean whispers. "Do you think Rafe is good looking?" Dean asks. Oh god leave it to him to make the game awkward.

My eyes look over to Rafe, rubbing his knees, blushing from embarrassment.

"Well yeah. It's not like it's a secret that Rafe is an exceptionally good looking guy. I think he's attractive... but I'm not attracted to him," I answer. Too anyone outside of this room that didn't know this was a fake relationship it would seem bizarre.

But it was true. What girl doesn't think Rafe is hot? I do, but I've grown up with him. I have never had the time to think about that. But it's also not like I have the urge to jump in his pants. Just admire as it comes.

"Got itttt," Dean drags out. "Your turn to ask Rafe, Britney," he informs.

"Thank you for the dialogue Dean, as if I don't know how to play," I joke.

"Anything to help," he winks. I roll my eyes.

I do a full body turn to Rafe, staring at me already. "Rafe Cameron?" I ask in a suspicious tone.

"Yes ma'am," He responds

"Truth... or dare?"

"Good question, dare," Rafe answers while nodding his head.

"Oh what to do what to do?" I tap my chin with my index finger as if it's the hardest question ever.

"I dare you to... go get the liquor from the cabinet!" I dare him.

"Seriously? Fine. But you're going with me," he reacts.

"Such a baby, but fine," is my answer.

He holds open the door for me as a slug behind him. Dragging my feet, and then laughing hysterically once we get to the liquor cabinet. The weed is really choosing to affect me most when I need it not to. Like trying to fight off laughing gas.

The blond boy turns around, and puts his finger to my lips. "Shhh you're gonna wake everyone else up," he whispers. I grab his hand, and slide it away from my mouth before sticking my tongue back out at him.

Rafe moves his arms up to the cabinet. His hands grip the handle, and he gently pulls open the cabinet, trying his hardest not to make a noise. If it was me attempting to open the cabinet, my fingers would be right at the edge on my tippy toes but he stands so tall so easy.

Rafe is 6'3 and I'm 5'3. Really isn't a shocker considering.

The boy standing over me shows a bottle of Tito's, and fireball. He goes to set the bottle of Tito's down so he can grab cups, I assume. But as soon as his hands leave the brim of the bottle, mine snatch the bottle and quickly unscrew the lid.

Rafe turns to find me trying to down tequila, and clearly not succeeding. The boy grabs the bottle from my mouth, but I'm not finished. "Rude," I spit at him and try to grab the bottle back.

Pretty soon I realize how strong Rafe is as he jerks the bottle away from me with so much force that the alcohol splashes up, leaving a nice big spot on my sweatshirt.