Chapter 17

After coming to their part of the kingdom, Queen Barb let them all out on one section of the big dome. While the Funk Trolls were gathered out of the trucks, one of them was kept in isolation to cool off for a moment, saying she's too vicious to be let out as the queen says.

The tape that sealed her mouth shut had been torn away, making her yelp in pain, "🐣🐥🐣🐥ck!"

"Wohoho, language bruh," the troll with a black beanie says to her.

"This is really frustrating, you know. And my feet hurts."

"Sorry 'bout that, but I can't have you butchering me for intrusion earlier."

"Oh you better worry about that' cause I'll do more than just butchering to you and your queen!"

"I don't exactly had a choice to this whole kidnapping trolls kind of gig, but as soon as Queen Barb found out about the story of the six strings, things had gotten a lot more complicated," he says so casually like talking to a friend.

Keely glared at him, but willed herself to listen more into his perspective, "You're saying that this queen of yours was only influenced about that old tale?"

"Yeah. I know it doesn't dignify what we had done to you and the others, but she wasn't always like that before. We never really cared about other sorts of music to be honest. But now...." he sighs, sitting on the chair nearest to him, "it's like she's blinded by how significant and ear catching the other songs are. Unlike our music, pop has the rhythm that sticks to your brain in a loop, techno is more of a party, classical, although boring, can lift each spirits up high, funk can hypnotize the soul, country is more of a relatable bad day feeling. That's what she thinks, I guess."

Keely had a hard time believing that story, but he totally looked like a happy-go-lucky guy that she couldn't help but accept it. The girl sighed, lying her head on the floor, "Guess it can't be helped then. Even I wanted to venture through those different musics, but not enough to be jealous of it."

"Same, bruh. Same," he wiping his drum sticks with a polish, completely depleted of energy to talk.

She looks at him, expecting more conversation. Keely could've been a lot more talkative with lots of questions about Hard Rock Trolls' culture, but her current state is making her silent. "Can I be let go now?"

"Wait 'till Queen Barb decides to let you go."

She releases a very annoyed groan, slamming her face to the floor, 'Note to self: rock trolls are hard to connect with.'