Chapter 30

The two were 'teleported' below to where exactly the stage is, and the Pop Trolls' sounds of awe and amazement fills their ears just before everything went quiet. Instead of seeing one Funk Troll, they saw two, which got them confused. Poppy snapped out of her daze to reread the guest list once again, "Are you... Lownote Jones?" she asks excitedly, looking at the male Funk Troll.

He chuckled, lifting his glasses to wink at her, "You got that right, baby."

Everyone let out a 'woah' at how cool it sounded coming from him, totally not paying attention to the extra, tiptoeing from the sides.

After interacting a bit with the Pops, Lownote proceeded towards Cooper to greet him, "Cooper."

"Lownote," he greets back, meeting his fist bump. "Let's go, Keely."

"Keely?" Cooper was on the side where he could only see Lownote as he descended from the ship. Neither did any of them noticed until a female Funk Troll pops out behind them to scare Cooper.

"Prince Cooper," she greets him with a body bumping against his side, a greeting that seemed to circle only around her, Prince D, and Cooper.

"You're also here?!" he wouldn't have believed that his new friend would come, neither did any of them knew who the King and Queen would send over. "But, I thought we'd only have 1 ambassador?"

"Oh... Sorry 'bout that--uhm, Queen Poppy. Queen Essence and King Quincy sent me over to check on the Prince.--And also as an assistant for our ambassador. I hope you don't mind, your majesty."

"Not at all! The more the merrier, right?!" all her subjects instantly agreed.

Keely thanks them all for welcoming her, making sure to not look stupid while doing so since her inner self is so excited that she barely could keep it in while back at the ship.

Her eyes trailed over to a certain Pop Troll, whom she came here for, and wasn't entirely sure how to approach with her intended question. But it's too early to do that right now. Her mission for the moment is to make Lownote and her feel at home in Pop Village by preparing the luggages to where they'll be staying.