Chapter 19

Shock and disbelief awaited them at the last door of the dome. A troll whom he had known to be shy among other trolls, is standing on the doorway with a bunch of other Rock Trolls. Moreover, she now looks like them, with eyes glazed with glowing red.

"Who the f🐣 let these guys here?!" one of them shouted.

"Keely...." Darnell staggered towards her.

The girl growled, making everyone tense. A chuckle came from inside the doorway, which seemed to have come closer and closer until the Queen of Rock Trolls herself went out to greet them, "Aww, can't you two wait for the show? I'm not currently taking any VIP meet ups right now."

"I demand to know where's Poppy," says Peppy.

"Oh, the lil' pipsqueak? She's fine. In fact, you'll see her as one of the stars in the show! Since you're here, I'm assuming you wanted to see the stage up close for the special event?"

"What special event? And what had you done to Keely?!" the younger troll shouted.

Her face scrunched up in confusion, "Keely?... Oh! You mean my girlfriend." Barb comes over to the tall troll and places a hand on her fur.

"What?"
"What?" Both Darnell and Peppy had a shocked and unbelieving expressions.

"She's tough, ain't she? She tried to escape the dome after I allowed her to be escorted out to you guys. Kicked a lot of butts while at it."

"What had you done to her?" he repeated his question, his blood boiling in anger.

"This is the true power of the six strings. You'll both see soon enough," she snaps his fingers, making the surrounding trolls block their passage, "I suggest you two go back to the bleachers— Oh wait! Why don't you guys escort them to the front seats instead? I bet you'd wanna see your loved ones before they—oops! Spoiler alert," she laughs. "GET GOING!"

Not a moment longer, the band started playing hard rock tunes, the jaw of the skull-like building above the stage lowered and revealed the Queen of Hard Rock Trolls. She looks around her people who dances in excitement whilst the opposite comes from the angry and disgusted faces that surrounded them from the bleachers. It was truly a wonderful day for her.

"So this ain't the end, I saw you again.... Today. I had to turn my heart away."

Cooper was joined with the two who had just exited the personnel area, both escorted by cautious Rock Trolls.

"Smile like the sun, kisses for everyone. And tales, it never fails."

"What happened?" he whispered to his twin brother, who looked very down hearted after their attempt at rescue.

"Keely..... She's... she's not herself. She turned into a Rock Troll."

Cooper gasped, then whimpers as the troll behind him poked his butt with the end of a guitar, "Move!"

"You're lyin' so low in the weeds. I bet you're gonna ambush me. You'd have me down, down. Down, down, down on my knees," she turned to the trolls playing the instruments onstage, who are oddly dressed for a Rock Troll, "Now wouldn't you?"

There was a moment of silence and confusion among the crowd. One of them seemed to have snapped out of it and screamed, "Barracuda!!!" and smashed the electric guitar. A lot of cheers erupted as the lightning mysteriously handed down an instrument on the queen's arms.

"Is that—?"

"All of the six strings combined.... in the hands of the Hard Rock Trolls..." Peppy finishes Cooper's sentence.