chapter 12

Hope pov

It was the summer months, started here I thought to myself as I study the village as I was. Walking though the village, I finshed the morning chores, I had to see me and others. Female apes, when the harvest is ready we gather fruits and vegetables. From the garden, they had set up with the village, I thought to myself in the moment. As I felt the heat from the sunlight, from the summer months, on these hot days Maurice wasn't. teaching the children apes I thought in the moment, as the village mostly empty.

I knew the apes were resting within their treehouse, I thought I walked up to my treehouse. That was set up for me, it's a beaufuil home I thought as I walked into the house. I heard the hunters ape comeing in from their hunt, I thought as I saw Cesar. From far, in my window that was in my home, I thought as I walked into the bedroom where I crawled into bed. Where I try relaxed and cool myself at the same time, I slowly fell a sleep thanks to the cool air.

~~~~

Cesar pov

Another season passed though, like it had in the past I thought to myself. Today was a hot summer season, I thought as I felt myself riding the horse. We had found couple seasons ago, I thought after we were headed back to the village. After the hunt we gather with each other, there was bear, moose and deer. Now I thought, to myself as I ride back to the village, I saw the entrance that leads to the village. In the back of my mind, I was thinking about hope, the newest female ape.

She was the most beaufuil female ape that came to the village, I thought as we enter. The village, most of the apes were in their treehouses, becouse of the summer heat. I thought I didn't even see Maurice, in the village I thought to myself. I thought as I got off my black horse, another village ape took her from me. I look up I saw all the beaufuil tree house and I knew, or thought she had to be in hers. Than I turn I saw kobo, I had promise myself for me and kobo friendship. I was waiting until winter than I would courting hope or see if she wanted to be with me. I thought as I went to see Maurice at the time.