11

hope pov

it was the last day of spring, lately it been raining every day and night i thought as i was working the farmland with the other apes that gather. furies and vegetables's, we gather  Asparagus, apricots and potatoes. Strawberries and other vegetables and fruits . we had a great harvest, the other apes. were saying, i was glad to help and be useful for the village. i thought as i took the last basket and i had sat it down on the ground. along with the other baskets. it was about 12 baskets,  we had gather. i thought to myself as i saw the sun high in the sky above us. 

as we were done for the day, i thought to myself as i had starting to leave the farmland area, today it had been not raining. today, i thought as i was taking in everything around me such as the village. it was a beautiful day in the village, the children ape. were being taught in the village by Maurice. a close friend and he is a kind ape as well. i thought to myself as i walked though the village. heard the horses coming into the village, it was the hunters. 

Cesar and Koba, and other apes that was apart of the hunters that go into the woods, and hunt the dangerous animals, such. as bears and mountain lion. and the deer and the moose. they bring back the meat and the fur. that we used for bedding and our nest. to keep it warm specially during the winter months. i heard the winter months are very bad i thought to myself. as i heard another horse come up to me. there was koba, he was close with Cesar. koba would come to talk to me it was very strange when he does. he began to sign to me 

~~~~ Cesar pov

i had came back from another hunt, with koba and rocket, and other apes that went with us today. we mostly caught bear and couple mountain lion. as well i thought as we just enter the village. i saw koba rush though, than i saw. him stop in front of hope she is the most beautiful ape here in the village. i adore her, and now i see that koba feels the same way about her.  by her body language  she seem like she wasn't  into koba. maybe their a chance for me and hope i thought to myself as i put my horse up.