8

( ShirleyCarpenter BrunaEloise8 creepypasta14 )

hope pov

It was another day at the village i thought as i walked through the village near the shore of the. Lake where the, apes come here and hunt the fish, i was alone it was a beautiful day i saw the sunrise started to form. The sky turn into from the dark night sky into, orange and pink, purple  than slowly change into. Baby blue sky i thought to myself as i watch the sky above the lake and i heard. A sound, footsteps and there ape i knew his named as koba, he had scar up face.

I think one of his eyes, he had became blind, half blind and maybe he was but i didn't know at the time. He sign  i am koba i smiled, than i sign i am hope, i know your name we met before when i first came here remember. Than he nodded yes, i hope your doing well, hope....if you ever need anything you can come to me he said and. I started to sign "thank you koba, i will i sign to koba as he slowly walked away from me slowly and carefully. I thought as i went back to watching sunset and the day start.

~~~ time skip

It was after finishing up with maurice and the class of the young apes, i saw cesar come. Up to where the school was at, he had his horse, a beautiful black horse he walk over to me. Sign " ride, take...you to my fav spot in the village?" he asked me and nodded. As walked over to cesar and he got on the horse and help me up, than i had wrap my arms around his waist. And i held on to him and as the horse started to trot, than we went to the woods and it was little bit out of the village.

There was a beautiful meadow, where we stop at than cesar got off the horse, than he had. Help me down from the horse, the beautiful meadow was filled with a beautiful white tiny and small flowers and. There was thick and lush grass, within the meadow area. Than we sat in the middle of the area, there we started to sign, " this the first place i had found when we first came here to called humans and called this home now" i smiled i was grateful that cesar had found this and, we were all free from the terrible humans, in the world i thought in the moment.