Chapter 2

Hope pov

It was another normal day, mrs. white had to go to work, i was in the bedroom that was in. the attic like always when mrs. white leave for work or has to go somewhere for a bit i go up here to my bedroom. I just sit on my bed sometimes i would fall a sleep on my bed if i wasn't in the mood. To play with my toys or looking out the window, today i wasn't in the mood to play with my toys or just to sleep.

I went to my window i saw the new neighbors, they was couple with their children. I saw them kissing, i wonder how it felt to be loved by someone else instead of mrs. white. A male ape, sometimes i would have theses moments from time. Specially if was a lonely, like today i hated when mrs. white leaves for work or whatever she had to go. I was bored  than i went downstairs to get a apple from the fruit  bowl. That mrs. white had set for me so when she gone i could have something to eat until she was gone.

I started to bite into the ape started to eat it as i did i heard a car pulled in. from the kitchen window it was mrs. white. I smiled and finished my apple as she came in, " hello sweetie, mama home" after i threw my core away, i walked over to her, and gave her hug. Than she kiss my forehead, " been a good girl ?" i nodded yes, as she sat down her bag, then headed to kitchen and she started. Pull things out, and what we were having dinner, i watch her as she cooked dinner, as she was doing that. I set the table for two, mrs. white and me after she pour water into the glass i placed. I sat down in my spot. When dinner was ready, she served her and i and placed it on the plates, tonight it was chicken on rice. We started to eat our dinner, i love eating dinner with mrs. white.

~ later

We had just clean up dinner, mrs. white and i was in the living room she had just turn the tv on. The new's were on, the news reporting on the fact that apes are being free from zoos, cages. But they free themselves, and there was another part of the new reported that apes were becoming. Smarter and simian flu a illness they called it before  mrs. white turn off the tv, " it's all lie's sweetie, don't worried" than kiss my forehead