Chapter 4

Hope pov

It's been a year since mrs. white  died, from the simian flu that humans called on the tv we used to watch. Together, i thought as i walked into the darkness, i only traveled into the darkness because. Of the humans, i saw humans hunting apes once but i was worried. About them finding me, and them trying to killed me, i promise mrs. white that i would make to the. Redwoods forest , and make it home or try to find other apes in the redwoods i thought. As i look above the sky started to change colors within the sky, sunrise was coming.

Instead of a black sky with silver stars in the sky and now the sky started to change from black sky. Than purple , orange, red and pink than slowly a blue sky came, finally than i saw the sign that readed San Francisco. I was here in that moment decide to keep going, not looking for a place to hide. I decide to go west and i kept running at the time i didn't want any humans to see me or try to kill me. I was so fearful of the humankind they were not like mrs. white . Then i saw these beautiful woods, tall trees than i slowly approached the woods.

Than i carefully enter the woods, once i got to dense part of the woods i saw the part of the woods. Had lush green grass there was bushes also, there was tall redwood trees. There was sunlight leaking through the trees and it's the leaves and i saw couple deer eating grass. I was in amazed how beautiful this place was, it was perfect mrs. white was right about this place. As i made into even more deep into the woods i heard water and i follow the noise and i saw there was a small river and there.

Was a bridge than i used to across the other side was more dense and deep forest  i was at. When i made it to the other side i saw horse footsteps and ape footsteps i thought so. I started to follow the footsteps, slowly and carefully in case it was human trap. Than there was signs and words that was carved into the tree's, there animal skulls also.  The signs readed  apes ...human go !!!!  and i just started at the signs i was scared to go. I remember  the time i saw another ape, that ape wasn't like me i took a deep breath as i did. I heard horses footsteps than i look i saw apes on horses .