Chapter 1

hope pov

Life was great for me and mrs. White, she was my adopted mother to me. I don't really remember when I came here, I was always here. Since I can think of, it was morning I felt the light leaking in the house. Than into my room and felt the warmth of the light, than I started to wake up. than slowly sat up I was in the bedroom of the mine like I always fell asleep in. soon after I woke up I got out of bed than headed down the stairs. Where I heard mrs. White humming and singing like always, i always heard people called her mrs. White.

So I think her name was mrs. White, she heard me come into the. Large kitchen and dining room, she turn around and smiled " good morning hope" than I walked over for my morning hug like we did every day, and every morning.  she started to sign set the table darling  she sign than I nodded. I like helping mrs. White, I went to where she kept the plates and glasses than I started to set the table. As she finished cooking breakfast, as I set the table it smell so good.

After I did, I sat down in my chair at the small wooden table with two chairs. Soon she after she brought the food and set in front of me and in front of her chair. Where she sat down than she gently grab my hand as we said our prayers. Before we started to eat, it was quite as we ate it was crape, eggs and ham. This morning which I loved, she could tell as I ate after we finished I went to help mrs. White with the dirty dishes

After the dishes were gone, it was time for mrs. White to go to work. Which I hated, I didn't like to be alone, but I deal with it , as she grab her bag " I gotta go hope, my darling...I'lll be back" she told me as she gave me a kiss on the forehead and she smiled. Than she left though the front the door and lock it and I watched though the covered windows. She left in her car, I quickly went up to my room and look out of the window and now the wait started for mrs. White to come back home.