Chapter 3

Hope pov

It been since a year or more when mrs. white died because of flu or illness they said apes. Gave to the humans, in my mind i killed mrs. white, they didn't know about me so i stay. In the house, only getting food at  night but the food was getting low and bare  in the city and town. Humans are gone mostly, only handful was left i had thought about leaving but mrs. white. I thought to myself as i was in the bedroom of mrs. white and i study, the bedroom before i make my decision if i was going to leave.

It was so hard if i was going to, it be long journey i wanted to live along with other apes  like chimpanzee like i am, that what mrs. white. Wanted me to do, she told me on her deathbed before i called 911  for her to come and her but. It was too late when they got here, she died i hid within the house.  While they took her, i didn't really get chance to said goodbye to her, but mental i did i thought to myself. As i saw a picture of myself and mrs. white on her bedside, she most have put it next to her bed so she could see it every night before she fall asleep.

I smiled to myself as i study the photo,  this was hard decision to make there good and bad things that could happen. Or why, the good reasons was mrs. white wanted me to go to san francisco  and to the redwoods. Meet apes, be safe and get food and home than the bad reason was it's dangerous, humans could kill me or there no apes in the redwoods like mrs. white told me. But the good reasons out the bad reasons, i was going i thought to myself as i enter the kitchen thinking as i look at around at the only home i knew and loved.

I had to leave for me at least mrs. white i thought to myself, as had made my decision finally once tonight. Came i left the house than locked the door behind me, so nobody could get back into the house. Even me also, after i started to sneak out carefully out of the town so nobody saw me. Or could follow me and try to hurt me on my journey before anyone could stop me before i started my journey as i headed to san francisco.