Chapter 5

Hope pov

I was scared  by the sound of the horses and seeing other. Apes like me, i never met apes like me before, it was always just me and mrs. White.  I saw the scary looking ape, than i saw another ape. That quickly got off the horse, he slowly walked over. He started to sign do you understand ? Than i sign back  yes i do, i had been taught sign  i told him. I am cesar , you ? Than i sign back hope. Than he sign it's okay, you are safe here ...no one will hurt you again" he said i nodded. He had his hand out for me . He was saying, trust me than i gently put my hand in his hand. And he gently lead, me down the path that leads to the home of his. And other apes, there a large wooden wall they had mustard  have built.

To live in  the homes of his and other apes, than we walked into the land of the home. Of the apes, it was beautiful there was tall trees and there were homes. In these tall trees, there was apes everywhere the young like children. Teenagers, adults and elders . I was amazed by the village or this land of the apes. Than he lead me to a tree with a house within the tree. When we got to the top, and we went inside the home. There was a bed, than i saw cesar sign your home now, I have to go , your safe. Than he left while i study my new home

~~~~~ cesar pov

I came back to the village, after finding a scared. Fearful female chimpanzee , ape at first look at her i think she was the most beautiful. Of all the apes i had ever seen before, she trusted me. When i lead her back to my village, than i lead her to her own treehouse which she was amazed by. Than i had to go, because i had council  meeting this evening i was hoping she would be okay. With a new home, and other apes around her and i think she had not. Been around other apes i could tell by her reaction of it. At tonight council  meeting, we were talking about upcoming winter that was coming towards us. In soon upcoming months, we grow our own food here and we store it, share with our apes fairly. At the end of our meeting, i kept looking back at the treehouse that hope was staying at. I really wanted to know this new ape that came to our village.