Epilogue

PRISON BREAK!!!
Prisoners in transport escape after transport vehicle crashes

COLUMBUS, OH - A prison transport vehicle carrying ten prisoners from Masonville Federal Penitentiary crashed on its way to Columbus.

The vehicle was carrying prisoners on their way to various hearings in the federal courthouse.

Among the escapees is former Columbus area lawyer, Stanley Deitz, who was on his way to a preliminary hearing for the murder of his wife five years ago and the attempted murder of his daughter, as well as charges of failure to provide and child abuse.

Seven of the prisoners were captured near the site of the accident. Three, including Deitz, remain unaccounted for and at large.

Police are asking all area residents to be vigilant and to report any sightings of the men. Deitz is thought to be dangerous and possibly seeking out his daughter's whereabouts.

His daughter was recently adopted after Deitz's rights were terminated.

————————————————————————

A/N - Thank you so much for reading and voting for 'Running on Insulin'.

I promise, this is not the end of Samantha's story. Look out for the sequel. It's working title is "Family is Forever". I expect to begin it very soon.

I hope you've enjoyed this one and feel free to check out any of my other writing.

Cheers!

-GB
27/8/2021

The sequel "Family is Forever" is up. Chapters 1-6 as of 1/9/2021