Chapter 5 - New Roommate?

Recommended song to listen to while reading - Celoso (slowed version) by Lele Pons

---------------------------------------✩✩✩

"How dare ignore your Senior, you waste of space!? Who do you think you are, huh?! Why is everyone from first year such a disrespectful piece of shit!?" He yelled at me, before punching me and leaving the dorm.

After recovering from the shock that I actually got punched, I went to the bathroom and put some medicine on the area where he hit me.

That will leave a bruise... I thought to myself. And my upper lip was now bleeding. I cleaned it up and grabbed my phone, contemplating whether or not to tell the others about this. After 5 minutes I decided to just put a mask on and go to Sunghoon Hyung's dorm, not wanting to stay here any longer.

I was scared that something else might happen if I stayed here or if I would walk around the campus. I didn't want to risk it.

I knocked on the door and a few seconds later, he opened it, asking;

"Jake? Is everything okay?! Did Sunwoo do anything to you?!" He asked, looking concerned.

"No! I just wanted to hang out with you for a while because I was bored alone. If you have time, of course." I didn't want to tell him about what happened, but I knew that I should.

We went inside his dorm and I sat down on his bed, while he looked at me suspiciously.

"Then what's with the mask?"

"I am sick...! Yeah, sick... And I didn't want to spread it, so I'm wearing this!" That's a pretty good excuse, right? I really hope he buys it.

"It's fine! I have a really strong immune system so you can take it off." He looked at me, narrowing his eyes.

"No, really! I don't want to risk it..." Please just believe it and move on!!

"Jake, what are you hiding? I asked you to take it off." He said in a serious tone that made me shiver.

Not daring to say another word, I took it off, revealing the big bruise on my cheek and my busted lips. I lowered my head and didn't have the guts to look him in the eye.

He looked at me with a shocked expression, coming closer to examine it.

"I'm going to kill him." His eyes darkened and was ready to open the door, but I blocked his way.

"Don't! I don't want you to get hurt or to get in trouble because of this! Please..." He looked away and let out an annoyed groan saying;

"Fine. But I'm telling Jay Hyung and Heeseung Hyung to come over. And don't even try stopping me."