Chapter 16 - Dean's office

Recommended song to listen to while reading  -  Cheese by Stray Kids

 ---------------------------------------✩✩✩

After taking care of "my business", I took out my phone and saw that the video from the morning with us was going viral. 

Obviously.

I knew what I was getting myself into when I came up with the plan and I don't regret any of it.

A few seconds later, my phone started ringing, Jake was calling:

"Hey! What's up?" I asked him but my smile dropped the moment I heard his worried and scared voice. What is it this time?

"H-Hyung... The Dean called and *sniff* we need to go to his office. He saw the video... I told you that you shouldn't get involved! Now you are in trouble be-because of me! It's all my fault, I-"

"No, it's not. Even if I'm in trouble, I don't regret any of it. I will never regret anything that involves protecting you. I am responsible for everything that I've done and I will accept the consequences. Okay?" I want him to understand that I am aware of what I did and I don't regret standing up for him. I hope he isn't blaming himself too much...

"O-okay... But we should go to his office..."

"I'm on my way to your room. Be there in five."

After we met, we walked to the Dean's office and knocked on the door. We went inside and saw that Sunwoo was already there so we sat down.

"Okay, now that you are here, we can finally start. I think you know why I asked you guys to pay me a visit. If not, than let me make it clear. You are here because of the videos that have been going viral in your department: Where you, Mr. Kim, and your other friends are bullying Mr. Sim and, the next day, which is today, you and Mr. Park had a fight in the halls because of what I assume is because of the situation from a day ago. Now, our University does not tolerate this kind of attitude so you will be punished accordingly. Mr. Park and your friends: Mr. Hwang and Mr. Choi will be suspended for one week. You can come back next week but you, Mr. Kim, have been causing us a lot of trouble and has been a bad influence for the other students so I don't have a choice but to expel you. I already called your parents and they will be here soon."

"What?! You are expelling ME?! I AM THE ONE WITH A BROKEN NOSE AND BLEEDING!! THIS IS NOT FAIR!!"

"Mr. Kim, I would suggest you to calm down. We will discuss everything when your parents will arrive. You two can leave for now. Mr. Sim, I'm really sorry for what you had to go through. You can take off a few days if you feel like you need some time."