Chapter 17 - Phone call

Recommended song to listen to while reading  - Aya by Mamamoo

Recommended song to listen to while reading - Aya by Mamamoo

 ---------------------------------------✩✩✩

"I'm not saying you have to but I think it would be an opportunity for you guys to come clear. It might make you feel better as well, just saying what you have on your mind..."

"Fine... I will go but, if something bad happens, I need someone to be there with me."

"I think that a good idea. I can come with you or maybe Sunghoon could go?"

I looked at Sunghoon Hyung who was already staring at me with a worried face.

"I will ask him... Talk to you later, Hyung. And thank you for telling me."

"No problem. Call me if anything happens. Take care."

"You too."

I hung up and focused my attention on the boy next to me.

"Okay, so my parents heard about me being bullied... and they are coming here. They will arrive tomorrow morning. I was wondering if you want to... come with me? You don't have to come if you are busy or just not in the mood! It's completely fine! Don't even worry!"

"I'd love to go! But... why do you seem so sad? Don't you miss your parents?" He looked confused. So, Jay Hyung didn't tell them...

"So, Jay Hyung didn't tell you how I got here, did he?"

"Nope." He titled his head. Why is he so cute? But, on a serious note, I think it's time for me to tell him about how I got here. He has the right to know.

"Okay, so... This happened a few days before I got to Korea. I remember it was around 16 pm and I finally got the courage to come out to my parents. And I did... But they weren't very supportive. Dad... slapped me and said that I'm not his son anymore and kicked me out. I got all my things and left. I didn't know what to do so I called my best friend, Chris. I thought I could trust him but he left me in the dust when I needed him the most. After I calmed down a little and processed everything that happened in the past few hours, I tried finding a solution. I went to motel where I stayed for only one night because, after I called Jay Hyung and told him about the situation, he immediately bought me a ticked and took me in with him. Even though I didn't talk to him for 2 whole years, he still helped me. I-I will never be able to pay him back for what he did for me... I don't deserve him, nor do I deserve you guys..." At this point, I was crying in his arms, while he whispered things like "You are so strong" "You deserve everything good in this World" "We are the ones who don't deserve such an amazing human like you" and so on.