Chapter 18 - Parents

Recommended song to listen to while reading - Photograph by Ed Sheeran

---------------------------------------✩✩✩

"Is that so?" I raised an eyebrow. He makes it to easy for me! How can somebody be so gorgeous?! It was confirmed, I was in love with this man.

"Yes! I was just trying to- ugh!! Why are you so annoying?!" He looked so flustered and frustrated with me but I knew he liked it. I could see him trying to hide his smile.

"You still love me, baby~" Making an innocent face, I went closer to him, teasingly.

"Fuck you!"

"Gladly." He pushed me away when he heard my comment. He got so shy! He couldn't even look at me properly, which made me let out a giggle.

"Pervert." He made an angry face. I stopped smiling. I got closer again, and, with a deep voice, I whispered into his ear;

"It's the second time you call me that. One more time and see what happens next, baby." He didn't have any comeback for that. I started smiling again, moving away from his ear. Let's just say, he was shocked. "Let's go to sleep, shall we? I am exhausted!" I never went o to sleep this early before; it was only 11pm, but I felt so tired and worn out that I couldn't even keep my eyes opened properly.

"Okay..." He immediately got in his bed, with him facing the wall. How cute, thinking that that's going to stop me.

I turned off the lights and went to bed as well, wrapping my hands around his torso and closing my eyes. He jumped at the sudden skin ship but relaxed after just a few seconds. I fell asleep in no time after that.

*The next morning, 7 am*

I was woken up by Jake's alarm that was reminding us that we can't sleep forever. What a sad reality. I opened my eyes and was met with a literal angel who was hiding in my chest, annoyed by the sound of the clock. This boy is gonna drive me crazy. It should be illegal to look this good when sleeping.

He slowly opened his eyes, with a pout. I wanted to kiss that little put away so bad!

So... I did.

Jake's eyes widened. Hiding his face in the crook of my neck, he started "punching" me arm. Yeah, it was more like he was patting me. I let out another giggle.

"Cute." I said which made him even more shy. He got up, stumbling over his own feel, saying that we should get ready because his parents will arrive to the airport in an hour. How many times do I have to say this, HE IS SO ADORABLE, I WANT TO SQUISH HIS CHEEKS!!