Chapter 15 - I love you

Recommended song to listen to while reading -  Crazy over you by Blackpink

Recommended song to listen to while reading Crazy over you by Blackpink

 ---------------------------------------✩✩✩

"You didn't do anything? Do you really think that I'm acting like this because of nothing?! ...Jake... You're making me go crazy..." 

"I- I don't understand.... What did I do? Why were you so mad? I was being respectful and all-"

"I was jealous! Okay? Are you happy now?!" Why was I still yelling at him?! He probably thought I was out of my mind, screaming like a lunatic.

"Why are you yelling at me?! And why would you be jealous? I was just hanging out with Eunji and- Wait.... Don't tell me you were like that because I refused to go out with you guys?"

Silence.

"Not... exactly... I just... I felt like hell for the past 2 weeks without you. It was like I lost a part of me..." I rested my head on him. His touch always makes me relax, no matter how mad I am.

"What do you mean 'not exactly'? And if you felt like that, why didn't you talk to me? Do you know how horrible I felt the whole time? Or how when you told me to move you, I cried because I felt like you were leaving me as well... Like my parents did..."

"W-wait... you cried? Wow, now I feel like a total asshole... Jake, listen to me, I am never going to leave you. Even if I wanted to, I could never do it. For me, you are too important to leave behind." I'm a douchebag! He cried. I made him cry because of my stupidity!

I wanted to say that I was sorry... but there was no need. He knew I was sorry just by looking in my eyes...

Without realizing, I started getting closer... and closer to him. I couldn't control myself anymore. His luring eyes, his swollen cheeks, his cute nose.... his beautiful, addictive, pouty lips. God, how much I wished that I could feel them on mine, only for a second... well... maybe for more than just that...

Our lips were almost touching... This is it.

*ring ring ring*

WHO THE FUCK-

I'm going to kill the person that interrupted us :)

I took a step back and answered the damn phone;

"This better be good or else." I gritted my teeth.

"Wow there! I'm still your Hyung, so watch your language. Anyways, how's my brother?" If you didn't guess by now, it's our dear Jay! Did he just interrupt me for this?! This guy is playing with fire. (I've always liked to play with fire~ Sam Tinnesz, all I can say is: talent!!)