Chapter 4 - [Chance Encounter]

"He's Really Amazing Don't you think Masumi-san?" A petite young girl expressed her Amazement after Receiving the reports of the Recent Island Exam.

"Huh? What Are You talking about?"
Her Accomplice, Masumi Kamuro asked in a daze. Confused by the Sudden Change of Event.

"Ahh. Pardon me. I'm Afraid you don't know what just Happened am I correct?"

"You mean what Happened on the Island Exam? Yeah I don't" Kamuro Shrugged off her Question as if second Nature "why? Do you know what Happened?"

"Obviously I don't. Fufufu. But I do know who did It" A smug smile Spread across Her Face.

'How can she even say that when she wasn't there? Honestly what have I gotten my self in to? This girl is Creepy...'

"You're thinking about something rude aren't you?" A smile that doesn't reach her eyes threatened Kamuro in the most annoying way possible.

"Well I guess It won't Hurt to Tell you A Little bit since there will be time when I'll order you to Keep an Eye on Him"

"You kept saying 'Him' Who is He Even?"

"Remember that Infinitely Handsome Boy I ordered you to bring to me just before the Island Exam?"

"Yeah...... If I remember Correctly, He's name was Ayanokōji Kiyotaka. Right?" Kamuro asked. Trying to Ignore Sakayanagi's way of describing him "What about Him? To me he was Just a Boring guy"

"Non Non Masumi-san. You shouldn't judge a book by its cover Remember? That 'Boring' guy you just mentioned is the who just Destroyed the other Classes after all. Fufufu."

"Serious?"

"Indeed I am."

"How did you even know?"

"That's because he's the only one Who could do such a Feat"

The More Sakayanagi spoke. The More confused Kamuro Got. Questions were answered but more questions arise from this Answers.

'What is she Talking About'

'How.can a guy like that do such a thing'

'how does she even know'

Questions as such to name a few, filled Kamuros Head.

"Do you know Him or Something?"
Kamuro asked

"That's a Hard Question better left unanswered at the moment. Well... Let's leave this topic for now. I just wanted to share my excitement"

'this just creeps me out even more! and forget excitement. I didn't get one clear answer from you!'

The Two continued to chat. What were they talking about at times like this? Well that's a Story for another Time

Ayanokōji Kiyotaka POV

Currently I am walking with Shiina to eat Lunch. I just encountered her by chance for some reason and also for some reason, she wanted to talk to me.

This world works in ways I can't understand. But as long as it's convenient, then I don't mind.

"Ayanokōji-kun... You really don't have to go out your way to treat me.... Besides..." Shiina was somewhat down. I don't know the reason tho

"You see Shiina I'm a Free Man. Selfish as it may. I do what I want" I ignored her Plea. If your asking why I'm so Stubborn on this. I don't know. I just felt like it's the natural thing to do

"Are— Aren't you Angry at me?"
Shiina meekly Grabbed the Hem of My Sleeve.

I stopped in My tracks. Turning to her.