Chapter 20 - [A Change of Pace]

Ayanokōji Kiyotaka POV

After the Gathering at the Gymnasium, for the discussion regarding the Upcoming Sports Festival.

Everyone soon returned to their respective classrooms.

As with us, most Classes were Given the Short Remaining Time to further Discuss the Plans. We were also given the choice to dismiss. But the priority was all too clear

I didn't really do anything. With all Seriousness this time. Horikita led the Class as she should from now on.

Of course my classmates were also pleased to listen — well almost.

Koenji just "beautifully" walked out of the Class. As one would expect Koenji to Do.

It came to a point where everyone just doesn't really care anymore. Horikita was trying atleast, but gave up mid- convincing.

I guess when you're a Perfect, Beautiful Human Being like him. You don't Comply to the World. The world Complies to you. Sighhh

Back to the Topic of Discussion. We had Approximately one month before the Official Sports Festival.

The Teachers said beforehand that we Could Use the Two-Hour Homeroom period as we wished. So we — or they— just Decided to hold a Proper planning in that time. Instead of Having at cut-end discussion

Time ticked away soon and it was Finnaly the End of the Day.

The Sun was Still up, since we were Dismissed Quite early. So technically it wasn't the end of the day.....

But you get the Point. Students went their own separate ways. Some went to their Clubs, much more Motivated than usual.

While some just went straight back to their rooms.

I was the Middle ground as I did Neither.

It would have been nice if I had a Club I joined, but it's too late to think of that right now.

Besides, I'm technically in the Students Council so that's another thing I guess.

Come to think of it, while I did join the Council. I don't really have much of a plan yet on what in hell would I do.

I mainly joined to Get on Presidents good side. And since it would benefit me too. But other than that, I still don't have a proper Plan on how to move Forward from there

[That's my Thoughts behind the Scene LOL. I have a vague plan, but I still don't have the part to Logically Connect everything together]

But abandoning this useless tangent:

My plan was to go to the Library. It's been quite a long time since I went their after all.

Im doing this, mostly just to pass time. And Besides, if I'm not Wrong, Hiyori would be their right now.

The last time I saw her was when we had Lunch together at Speranza — which was during summer.

So hanging out with her would be a Plus that I'll appreciate.

The Only Problem now is...

"If you want to come with me, then just say so. No need to creepily wait for me you know"

As I was Walking in the Hallways, I noticed a certain girl leaning against the wall. As if waiting for someone...

I was Practically the Last one to leave, mostly because I was the one at the very end corner of the Room

So — unless I'm not selling myself too high — she should be waiting for me.

"'Creepily' is a very harsh word to use you know. But that is a word you would use" She sighed as She began walking, matching my pace.