Chapter 16 - [Loopholes]

How Much BS Can I Write in One Chapter?

Me:

Ayanokōji Kiyotaka POV

Student Council

—any student would know what it is by now.  A group of Students elected by their peers.

Normally it's them who would Organize some of the activities in School. Manage Different facilities and so on.

But that's Normally

This school is far from normal if you ask me. So the student Council here shouldn't be the same.

In this past months, I've caught a glimpse of what the Council could do.
And it was jaw dropping as expected

The time where it really dawned on me of how powerful they were, was when a Classmate of mine was almost deleted by the same man Infront of me right now.

He could have just said the word. And Sudō would be out of this school without much of an argument

"So" The lone man who sat beside me started "what do you want to ask?"

Currently, it was just me and Horikita Manabu — the President of the Student Council.

Yes, the same student council I just talked highly about. And this person is the one who sat on top of it.

"For starters, what exactly is the Student Council?"

Since I'll be "joining" I need to know the Council Inside out. And there's no better way than to ask the one who leads them

"The Student Council itself has no Power. The abilities of the person who sat on top are paramount"President said Coolly.

From that statement alone, endless possibilities could be made. Which Ofcours is accompanied by endless questions as well 

"I see... Correct me If I'm wrong but that does mean that the power The council Holds right now is all because of you?"

This would be the start. Originally, I didn't wanna join.... To be fair I still didn't. But it certainly interesting to try something new.

But back to the point, this would be the start to my preparation.

"Yes. That would be Correct. It wasn't easy but as You can see, I did it in the end" understanding what I meant, he answered without second thought.

That was an important piece of information to understand.

This would mean that without his — and the others — abilities. The student council would be just for show.

Knowing this fact, we could breakdown the process...

At the start, the council should be like any other SC in any other school.
Without much power to intervene in the School's system itself

Say for example

That would also mean that, normally, the council shouldn't have the ability to expel a student if deemed.

But because of what the President showed. They were ultimately given the right.

It would also explain why he said it was hard

Pleasing a school of this degree isn't exactly a walk in the park after all

"I'm going to guess that you already broke down the system regarding the Student Council right about now." He smirked.

"Most of it atleast..." I admitted. There's not much I could do to hide it when it comes to this person anyway.

"Let me make sure. The Council itself has no power. By that regard, you're meaning to tell me that the council revolves around you. Right?"