Chapter 24 - [One of Many]

Horikita Suzune POV

"How was that Suzune?" Sudo-kun wore a smug grin. Puffing up his Chest as if he was the proudest man in the world.

"That was Certainly excellent. But.... Didn't I already tell you to stop calling me by my given name?" I asked in Irritation.

For some unknown reason. Sudo-kun had been Calling me in that regard. I didn't know when it started. And I didn't even know why it started.

That is why I'm nearing the end of my fuse.

"Ehh? Does it really bother you that much?" He asked, genuinely Confused

"Leaving out the Fact that we're Classmates. Quite frankly, you're nothing but a stranger to me" I explained in simplest way I could imagine.

With a reason even a kid would understand. I'm sure he would too.

"W-Well..... Uhmmm.. haaaah...." Sudō-kun's head drooped down. It was unclear wether he would stop or not. But atleast he understood

"Yo. You guys seem to be getting along" A Familiar monotone voice creeped out from behind.

As if appearing out of Thin air. I found myself looking at Ayanokōji-kun casually walking towards us "what are you guys doing?"

"A-Ayanokoji...." Muttered Sudo-kun with a plead "Help"

With the word Sudō-kun muttered. It was only natural for both Ayanokōji-kun and I to be confused.

Asking for help out of nowhere. How strange can he be?

"Help.......?" Ayanokōji-kun's Golden Eyes gazed at the situation as if reading us like an Open Book. After about a Second or two. He opened his mouth once more to speak

"Ohhh.... So Horikita finnaly's Prohibiting you from using her Name right?"

"..........."

The Roles have turned. It was now Sudō-kun and I who was confused on how Ayanokōji-kun managed to get it right. Were we really that readable...?

"Well" Ayanokōji-kun continued "I Did warn you remember?"

"Yeah...."

"Do you, by chance, know why Sudō-kun Started using it Ayanokōji-kun?"

Since he seemed to know both sides of the coin. I decided to ask him, in order to know an unbiased Reasoning. And besides, I see no reason for him to lie.

"Hmmmm..." Ayanokōji-kun hummed in thought "well how do I explain this"

"O-Oi! Ayanokōji!" Sudō-kun tried to grab Ayanokōji-kun. Most likely an attempt to stop him. But, unfortunately, I wanted to know.

"Sudo-kun." Glaring at him as I held the sleeve of his Suit. Sudo-kun frozen in Place.

He could have probably slipped off with ease, but it's nice that we are on the same page.

"So Basically, Horikita" Ayanokōji-kun started "Sudō seems to feel deeply....... Indebted to you...?"

With an answer even the speaker himself is unsure of. I found more questions than answers.

Indebted? Have I done something that managed to Garner that feeling? Not to be cruel with myself, but, I've been alone for the half a year that passed.

Well... I guess, Ayanokōji-kun was there for me. He was my Friend. But I soon came to know how naive that thought was.

But that was in the past. And we managed to mend our relationship on the cruise ship after the Exam. So I'm not holding any grudge