Dinner with my daughter's girlfriend.

I stared at her, she was pretty, the type that would turn heads. She didn't have a freckle on her face and her skin was white and her red hair was straight and natural.
I could've sworn she was straight but then the way she looked at my daughter.

I had to put my insecurities aside,I wish I took things easier like Jared who was talking to her about her favourite book.

Ryan was laughing with Ann over something but Ann and Vera had their hands clutched tightly while they are with one hand.
"So,Vera,what's your plan for my daughter?" I asked.

Everyone stopped eating to stare at me.

"Babe,they are seventeen" Ryan Whispered.

"Dad,we are just taking it slowly,nobody even knows that we are even dating" I said.

"Ow,why?you're a beautiful couple" I drank my wine.

"Right?Ann takes my breathe away anytime I look at her,She's just too good to be true" she smiled.

She would make a good model.
"Is your relationship going to be a secret forever?" Jade asked.

"No..no...I just need a little push and Ann have patient with me...she's just the best" Vera answered.

Ann gave us a warning glare and I kept my mouth shut.

"Kyle,Jade...oh my Ryan" an annoying voice calls before kiki walks up to us hugging my parents.

Vera bowed her head.

"That's my daughter's girlfriend,you must know her from school" Dad smiled.

"What?Vera and Ann actually talks to each other?" Kiki opened her eyes.

" They are dating"Adam nodded.

" You know?how come I'm the only one in the family who doesn't?"she asked.

" You're not exactly part of our family..and what are you doing here anyway?"I stared at her.

" Oh,my boyfriend is taking me out on a romantic dinner"She smiled.

" Go on and stop making other people uncomfortable"Jade said.

Jade  have been against Adam and Kiki's relationship,I don't know why tho?kiki was such a beautiful and hyperactive girl.

Suddenly camera clicked,it was kiki taking pictures.

" What the fuck?"Ann stood up but Adam blocked her immediately.

" Delete those pictures immediately"Ryan said.
" Ow,Why?"kiki pouted.

" She will,I promise"Adam.led kiki out.

" She's so stupid"Ann shook her head.
Vera was looking worried but Ann whispered some things to her and she threw me one of her beautiful smiles again.

" I'm.so sorry, Vera..some people are just too direct,sorry for her rudeness"Jade apologized.

I rolled my eyes.we have decided to be friends for the sake of the kids and he was such a good father to the kids and Ann's confident.

"Vera,don't ever cheat on my baby girl,it's the mistake I made and had to lose her father but I'm happy that he found the best partner" Jade smiled.

"Thank you for cheating on him" Ryan kissed me and Jared threw his away.

" That's what cheating people get"Ann said.
I'm glad dinner was going on fine.

Yes,there's a complete 12 chapters story about Ann and her girlfriend titled Worth it.its on my bio.