tell me the problem

"Ahhhhhhhhhh"Ann's scream woke me up.
I groaned,I was lying on the cold floor.
"What are you doing trying to scare me to death?what are you doing on the cold floor in this blessed New morning"Ann demanded.

"Are you okay?good morning dad"'Adam helped me stand up
I guess I dozed off on the flour.
I sat down on the couch.

"Adam..you can't eat cereal and chips..it's too early for snacks..like 10:20am"Ann shouted

I felt like a headache was coming up.
"It's my choice..look I'm stressed..I'm going to be a teenager next week..I'll be ten.I don't need your stress"he replied.
"Are you proud of that?you should be proud when you become seventeen or eighteen"Ann yelled.

Why was she yelling.
"Dad..dad Are you okay?"Adam shook me.
"Yeah..yeah..I'm fine"I nodded.
"You're sitting in the middle of an  argument and you haven't even moved an inch from your couch.."Adam said.
"Here comes your hero"Ann handed me coffee.

"Dad..it's just a weekend..we'll be back Sunday night before you know it"Adam said.
"I know"I smiled.
"You can invite Ryan and do all your kisses and hugs..all the stuff you want"Ann sat beside me.
Have she always been this loud?I had a headache now.

"Can I have an aspirin?"I asked.
"Yes..do You want to overdose and die?cos you can't live without us?oh..you're so sweet"Ann hugged me.

"Please can you pack your things and leave?I need to clean and do my Saturday stuff"I said standing up.

"Oh he has a man now..he don't care about us any more.this came from a man who told us few days ago he loved us..let's pack and go to our papa..maybe he'll love us more"Ann grumbled to my hearing.

Thanks Cece,Ann have  picked another way of seeking attention from me.

##

WE cruised the toy alley buying toys for Ellis.
She was at her grandma's place for the weekend.
"You are strangely quiet today"Ryan interrupted my thoughts.

"Good quiet or bad quiet?"I asked
"Bad quiet"he smiled

I shook my head and picked out a little teddy with blue eyes and looked at Ryan
"No"he shook his head.

"It does look like you.blue eyes and fluffy like a teddy..warm like it too"I smiled.

"I'm not small..you are"he argued.
"I'm buying it for my man then..if you are..you have to ask  for it"I dropped a hint.

He walked ahead.

I guess we are just kissing friends.
I don't need a kissing friend,I wanted a boyfriend.
I dropped the teddy and followed him to the cashier.
"800 dollars"he said.

"Package them"Ryan paid for his toys.
"Thankyou for coming"the cashier smiled.

"I didn't see one thing tho..my teddy"Ryan looked at the cashier.
"Oh..I dropped it back..I don't have a man so no need for it"I explained.

"Have a Nice day"Ryan escorted me to the car"I have to use the toilet"he went back inside.

###

We drove back quietly to his house.
I smiled at the rememberance of the first time I was here.
We entered the house.

"Okay.tell me the problem"Ryan stood before me.

"What problem? I'm fine.. I'm really okay"I replied.

"No..don't give me that attitude..you haven't returned my flirting today..you haven't initiated anything or ...or called me daddy"he prodded.

"Because I'm not sure of what we are..we haven't even spoken about us..I don't need an assumed relationship..I don't want to be friends with benefits afterall"I looked at my hands.

"Ow..ow..God..how can I be so clueless..
KYLE VIC DAVIDSON will you do me the honour of being my boyfriend?my baby?"he asked holding my hands
"Yes..yes..I want to be"I hugged him.

He raised his hands,the blue eyed teddy was hanging from his keys.
"You do have a man"he smiled.

I kissed him.with all the pent up emotion I was feeling thrown into the kiss.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and he sat down.

"I love you kyle"he whispered.
"I love you too..more than I've ever loved"I smiled.
I really loved this man.