you don't even know me

The weekend was blissful,Ryan had to go and pick Ellis and they returned to my house,I made them instant noodles and we all settled to eat.

"What a nice little family"Cece walked in.
I made a mental note to collect my keys from her.
Maria came in behind her.
I stood up guiltily.

"Don't stand up..we brought food and supplies."Maria sat at the dining.
"Pretty girl.what's your name?"cece asked

"Ellis"she replied
"Ellis...nice name..I'm Maria this is cece..we are Kyle's friends"Maria smiled.
"That means you're my friends too..daddy said anybody who is a friend to Kyle is my friend too"Ellis nodded.

"Good..do You wanna go watch frozen 2?"cece asked.

"Have a Nice talk"Ellis ran to the sitting room to put on Frozen.

"So Ryan..I thought you were just Kyle's doctor?"Maria asked.
"I am..still am..but we are also dating now"He answered.

"So what are your plans? Is it like friends with benefits dating?"cece asked.
"This is my life you can't interfere ..Ryan don't answer:"I interrupted.

"I love Kyle..I never thought I could open up myself again until I met him..he's like the air I breathe..the way we go from here is our decisions..it's up to us"Ryan said holding my hand.

"Is that like a quote?"cece ate chips looking at Ryan with bored gaze.

"If you want to take it that way"Ryan said.
"I am an adult who can make decisions..I've got this" i jumped up.

"You always say that and I'm always left with your heart broken self"cece rolled her eyes.

"What's your problem?you don't even know me"Ryan said.

"Yes..I don't know you..which is why the moment I find Ky angry or even upset cause of you..I'm gonna come for you and honey your fair handsome face is going to be ruined"cece stared at him.
"And if he's the cause of my tears?"Ryan challenged.
"I'll be so proud of my baby then"cece smiled.

"Enough people..Kyle..you have my full blessing..I really ship you two"Maria hugged me.

"As usual..I'm not in support of any of your relationships..maybe I'll be when you're like 80years old"cece ate chips.

"Hello children"Ann walked in drAgging in a large suitcase.

"What are you doing here?"cece asked.

"Its my house you know..well Jasmine gave birth to a son this afternoon..we had to vacate our room to make it convenient for her and her little bastard..I couldn't take it..I left"Ann sat down.

"Is your papa aware?"cece asked.
"No..no.her witch mother told us at the hospital..I missed you"Ann hugged me.
"So the twins know about hot daddy"cece smirked.

"Goodevening"Adam walked in with another large suitcase.

"Adam"Ellis hugged him.

"She wasn't that happy to see me"Ann rolled her eyes.
"Are you okay?"Ryan asked.
"Yes"I nodded.

###

I looked out of the window.
I hope Ryan hadn't felt guilty or anything at the mention of Jade.
His arms wrapped around me.

"Are you thinking about him?"he asked.
"No..I wondered if you felt guilty or upset"I replied.

"None..why would I feel anything when I have my wrap of joy with me..I love you so much..I've never felt this raw happiness..you're my dream come through..I love you so much"he said.
I turned into his arms and hugged him tightly.

"Thank you for coming into my life..you're the best"I whispered.

"I love that you have two strong women beside you ready to protect you"he rocked me sideways.
"Hmmmm..Maria is jade's mom"I laughed into his chest.

"Seriously?"he asked.
I nodded laughing.

"Wow..just wow"he led me to the bed.
I laid my head on his chest,his hand on my nipples..massaging and teasing them.

"Wow..Ryan..you're playing a dangerous game"I pushed against his chest.
"And where will it get me?"he whispered in my ears awakening my third sense.

I jumped on him straddling him.
"Here"I grinded on his hardness.

"You're going to be the death of me and I'll die without a complaint"he groaned.