Don't touch my person

I scrolled through My instagram account the next day,Ryan had posted a picture of me and Ellis.which we had taken with his phone earlie.
My love and my soulmate.most important people in my life.love ya.

I smiled and blushed.
Then it hit him

What of the twins?
Is it gonna just be me and Ellis?

Won't he care for the twins?
Posting my pictures without asking me means he is being possessive and clingy?

Was he gonna make assumptions without asking me in the future?

I looked at the time 6:30pm.
School have been over since three hours.

Ellis usually goes home by 6:45.she attends ballet and piano classes every Wednesday.

I watched as Ryan's car drove to the school clinic.

He usually stops over and chat with until Ellis is done and brought to me.

"Hi honey"he smiled and walked in.

Isn't he supposed to knock before coming inside my office?

"Hi"I went to my desk.

"Are you ready to go home?"he asked.

"No..I'm waiting for the twins"I lied.

It was the twins birthday,they skipped school to spend it with their Father.

"Sure?Ann said they're at their papa's..I called them earlier to ask them on a date for their birthday. A dinner date"he said.

"Um.um..why did you call them without asking me?you should ask me before you come into my office,.before posting my pictures.,.before calling my kids..,you're taking over my personal space..you don't respect my privacy"i shouted.

"Are you angry that I posted your pictures?I don't understand"he tried to hold my hands but I beat it off.

"Yes..you should've asked for my permission"I nodded.

"Are you ashamed of me?I don't get why you're mad at me..it's What normal people do.post their boyfriend's picture..do personal things with them..oh..or have you been taking advantage of my feelings for you?maybe you've been using me to forget jade or you're using me to pass times until he gets back to you"Ryan  demanded.

"No...no Ryan..that's not true"I shook my head.

A small knock came.

"I'm leaving.. I'm giving you your personal space until you feel comfortable around me"he walked out.

I ran out of the door and watched him put Ellis in the car.

Was I just being insecure and unreasonable?.

###

"Dad..we had fun"Ann ran out of the car and hugged me.

"Happy birthday"I muttered in her hair.

"Kyle can we talk?"Jade asked.
He came to drop them off.

"Look jade I'm not in the mood to talk to you or argue..I'm in a bad mood right now"I said.

"Why?I heard you got yourself a man..did you already break up with him?you really don't learn do you?I'm the only that can tolerate you and your tantrums"He smirked.

Ryan drove into the compound.
No..not now.

"Hey"Ellis ran out of the car.

"Pretty angel"Adam hugged her.

"I got you a birthday gift"Ellis handed him a wrapped gift.

I looked at Ann.
"Common people..let's go eat my birthday cake"Ann led Adam and Ellis inside.

"Hi.I'm Jade..Kyle's husband"Jade brought out his hand.

"Ryan..his boyfriend"Ryan shook his hand.

"Wait.wait wait.Jade you're my ex husband..we broke up one year ago officially divorced"I said.

"Oh..denying me so soon because of the new boyfriend..guess What he's gonna break up with you..let's make it brief..break up with him so we'll get back together.one big family and forget about our past"he held my hand.

Ryan held him.

"This hand you're holding is my man's..don't touch my person"Ryan separated our hands.

My heart leaped.

"Yes..I'm his"I held Ryan smiling

"Kyle look at me..I'm offering you to let me in again..jas wants to further her career as an actress..we can pay her off and take in the kid.."Jade smiled.

"No..Jade if you keep doing this I will file a restraint case against you.you won't be in  two steps away from me..I might have grown a little interest to take part of your country..don't dare me"I looked at me in the eyes.

"I hope he makes you happy"jade said and entered his car.

He drove off.

"I'm sorry for saying those mean things to you"Ryan said.

"I'm sorry for being an unreasonable.stupid idiot..I just felt so insecure..Ryan..will you be that attentive to the twins too"I smiled.

"I promise.when we get married.I'll find a way to get Jade to give up his custody for the twins and adopt them"he said.

My love for this man soared higher.

"He won't agree.the twins love him so much..nobody will give up on each other..let's just live like that"I laughed.

"Don't ever scare me like that again"Ryan said.

"I won't..I promise"I smiled hugging him tightly.

"Enough..lovebirds..daddy..we really wanna open our gifts now"Adam shouted.